Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sabra L.
Stockton, CA
Best snack product ever!!! Salty and satisfying!! These almonds last forever, you only need a few to feel satiated. Inexpensive, quick and easy,, they taste so good!!!
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely adore the flavor profile of these almonds! I received them in a holiday stocking from a family member, and I have been trying to find them in stores ever since! I am obsessed with all things salt and vinegar, and these are delicious and addictive without being overpowering. I'll buy them in bulk if I ever manage to find them again!
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
I love these. I'm a huge fan of anything vinegar flavored and these banish the craving and are much healthier than chips. They're salty and tangy, and packed with good fats and protein. I would recommend these to any salt and vinegar fan and these are my go to snack when I have to get something at a convenience store. Will continue to buy for sure!
Kelly K.
Perfect travel snack! I always get a bag for road trips! They are so much better for you then sea salt and vinegar chips and have the same great taste, which I love. I was very happy with this product and would repurchase in the future everytime!
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the vast amount of flavors these come in. I love trying new ones every time. For the less adventurous they do have plain almonds but the flavors are super good and I would definitely give them a go. These are one of my favorite.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
I thought that salt and vinegar would be great for almonds. This is the first time I bought this flavor and probably the last. I love almonds so that was great but the new taste just didn't seem like anything I ate before. I would not recomend this product.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these. I could eat them by the pound.

I looooove S&V chips but they are so unhealthy. This is a great alternative to fatty chips.

The taste is amazing. Perfect blend of salt and sour.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite variety of blue diamond almonds. I love the flavor combo even more than on chips. My only problem is I can never find these in store. I always have to order them online.
Stacy L.
Memphis, TN
Sticking to a low-carb diet is difficult and low-carb snacks are hard to find. Nuts are one the few snacks that I can keep on hand to snack on regularly, almonds are my favorite, however regular salted almonds get boring. The salt and vinegar are a delicious alternative.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Estos son de los fabor tos para dárselos ami hija a ella le encantan compro la caja que bienen mixtea dos por que así son mejor para mi hija vienen diferentes en la caja y los compro en bjs super económicos y ala al cansé de las personas
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?