Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely adore the flavor profile of these almonds! I received them in a holiday stocking from a family member, and I have been trying to find them in stores ever since! I am obsessed with all things salt and vinegar, and these are delicious and addictive without being overpowering. I'll buy them in bulk if I ever manage to find them again!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
So amazing! the delicious sour salt n vinegar almonds are perfection. great on the go snack for a busy afternoon at work. i love that you can find these for cheap almost everywhere. i will continue to buy the flavored almonds, in all flavors! i would recommend having something to drink along side.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Such a yummy alternative to my favorite salt and vinegar chips! These are heart healthy but pack a flavor that keep you coming back for more! Perfect to throw in your back for later, and have enough fiber and protein to keep you full for hours. I love finding healthy snack alternatives, and this is a great option.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
I love these. I'm a huge fan of anything vinegar flavored and these banish the craving and are much healthier than chips. They're salty and tangy, and packed with good fats and protein. I would recommend these to any salt and vinegar fan and these are my go to snack when I have to get something at a convenience store. Will continue to buy for sure!
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I love salt and vinegar ANYTHING. These are so delicious. The pocket size is good to throw in your purse if you feel your blood sugar getting low. I don't think these are extremely healthy but they are a great alternative to the other junk out there. They can be found anywhere, pretty much. They taste great and I would recommend.
Rachel E.
Van Buren, AR
Oh, Almonds! How I love thee.. except almonds can get boring. THESE almonds are my FAVORITE almond. They're a little expensive (I normally buy off brand). They're healthy enough to fulfill my salty desire when I don't want to open a bag of chips. I recommend for someone to give these a go, especially if you like salt n vinegar!
Hannah B.
I am a huge salt and vinegar chip fan and these almonds are such a healthier option! And they taste awesome! I would highly recommend this as a snack to replace the chips or other unhealthy salty snacks we all like. Kroger has coupons usually which helps!
Amanda C.
Sparta, IL
Such a great snack to keep around. Its very affordable. It s a healthy little snack. The packaging is perfect to keep anywhere. It met my expectations completely. For this flavor make sure you keep a glass of water around you'll definitely be reaching for it. I would highly recommend this to others.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
These are amazing for a quick and healthy snack. I love the flavor combination of salt and vinegar, so when I'm really craving something like that, I try to find these almonds. They're a much better alternative to salt and vinegar chips, and the extra protein in almonds will keep you full longer.
Kelly K.
Perfect travel snack! I always get a bag for road trips! They are so much better for you then sea salt and vinegar chips and have the same great taste, which I love. I was very happy with this product and would repurchase in the future everytime!
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.