Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
These are a greta snack for salt and vinegar lovers. I have recently switched to eating nuts as a healthy snack while I am out and about and this is one of my favorite flavors.
Ana H.
Theseee have to be the best snacks to eat before or after the gym when you haven't ate won't leave you too full to not exercise but not empty stomach. It is super affordable and would recommend before a workout for an extra boost.
Alyssa E.
I love these almonds! Great for a grab and go snack that is relatively good for you, and fills you up. If you like sea salt and vinegar chips you should give these a try.
Destiny B.
I really like this as a substitute for salt and vinegar chips. They are so delicious and definetly met my expectations. They are a healthier substitute for chips and tastes good too! Would definetly recommend and but again!
vanessa z.
Forest Grove, OR
these are a great quick snack for protein after the gym and they are small and don't require much space i have told all my friends and co workers about the blue diamond almonds and more specifically the salt and vinegar ones always on the look for these!
Missy S.
Venice, FL
This are SO FREAKING DELICIOUS! If you like salt and vinegar chips, pick these up instead. You will not regret it! Granted, you can only eat a few before you need to chug a ton of water, but they're definitely a healthier snack than chips.
Kimberly S.
I'm addicted to these! I keep these and other flavors in my car, purse,you name it. I live a keto lifestyle so it can be tough to find a good keto snack on the go. These are just enough vinegar and salt without being overpowering.
chase c.
Muncie, IN
Eating healthy is always something I strive for and eating heart healthy almonds cuts back on all of the other unhealthy foods that I could be eating instead and the salty flavor satisfies my taste and makes me feel satisfied!
Abby H.
Roseville, CA
I love these! The salt and vinegar reminds me of eating lays salt and vinegar chips but almonds instead and its much healthier than greasy potato chips. Delicious, highly recommend.
Israel G.
Mesquite, TX
Salt and vinegar almost are to die for they are spour but have the right amount of salt to balance the falvors out. Cant resist not buying these when going to grocery stores.
Tara T.
Foodie Expert
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?