Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carolyn K.
Toronto, Ontario
Crunchy, with just the right amount of salt, these almonds make the perfect afternoon snack. I also love how they are "peanut-free". Because of my brother's peanut allergy, I will not buy any kind of tree nut, unless the product is processed in a peanut free facility.
Ella P.
Foodie Expert
This is something you grab when you're at a gas station and you don't want anything sweet and are not down for any junk food. Taste is average, value is the same. Semi-healthy, I mean they didn't have to put that much salt, but to each their own I guess
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
I first tried these on a porter flight. I wanted to like these because they would be a good alternative to salt and vinegar chips but the taste didn't do it for me. Almonds are salty enough as it is. I would stick to the original.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these!! I have always enjoyed the flavor of salt and vinegar. And I love almonds. So it's the perfect mix. There only thing I don't like is that there isn't enough in the tiny bag. I end up needing to buy multiple bags.
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?