Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie M.
I first tried these on a porter flight. I wanted to like these because they would be a good alternative to salt and vinegar chips but the taste didn't do it for me. Almonds are salty enough as it is. I would stick to the original.
Celeste S.
Blue Diamond has the best almonds--I love them roasted and salted and these have just the right amount of salt on them. I appreciate the individual packages which can be taken along as snacks.
Maria B.
I love everything vinager, so when I saw these at the store I bought a single pack, lived it so much I went back to the store the next day to buy a whole box.
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.