Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
So delicious. Very expensive though. And hard to find. Only certain stores carry them.
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Awesome! Love them prefect snack ! Full of flavor ! I love the kick of the vinegar! Plu
Alyse B.
These are so good! What else to say, salt and vinegar is a winning flavor combo!
Cynthia B.
Awesome flavor and I love how it comes Individually wrapping. Amazing on the go.
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so good and addicting. I can eat an entire can of these in one sitting.
melissa e.
Me and my daughter love our almonds!! Just tried these the other day their good
Gladys R.
These are so good! But you have to be in the mood for them. Give them a try!
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
Crunchy, with just the right amount of salt, these almonds make the perfect afternoon snack. I also love how they are "peanut-free". Because of my brother's peanut allergy, I will not buy any kind of tree nut, unless the product is processed in a peanut free facility.
Ella P.
This is something you grab when you're at a gas station and you don't want anything sweet and are not down for any junk food. Taste is average, value is the same. Semi-healthy, I mean they didn't have to put that much salt, but to each their own I guess
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love these!! I have always enjoyed the flavor of salt and vinegar. And I love almonds. So it's the perfect mix. There only thing I don't like is that there isn't enough in the tiny bag. I end up needing to buy multiple bags.
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.