Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds! they cure my craving for chips in a protein packed good for me snack. portable and delicious.
Eliza P.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great snake for people on the run. Its convenient to take it places because it tastes good and keep you full.
Tenzing S.
Foodie Expert
Salt and vinegar my weakness! Love this bar because I eat it everyday. Also it is healthy for you.
Bailey B.
Desloge, MO
I love salt and vinegar chips, and I love almonds. So of course I had to try these! They are amazing!!
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these! I wish I saw them more often. But when I do, I make sure to grab a bag to munch on. Love the zing of the vinegar.
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
Foodie Expert
Delicious, delicious, delicious! I love these, they taste like salt and vinegar. And almonds! Just like the name suggests!! I only wish my local grocery store carried more varieties of blue diamond almonds, all these new flavors are great!
April G.
Foodie Expert
Since I needed to introduce this type of product into my diet, I decided to try them and I was not disappointed.
Amanda C.
Sparta, IL
Such a great snack to keep around. Its very affordable. It s a healthy little snack. The packaging is perfect to keep anywhere. It met my expectations completely. For this flavor make sure you keep a glass of water around you'll definitely be reaching for it. I would highly recommend this to others.
Celeste S.
Blue Diamond has the best almonds--I love them roasted and salted and these have just the right amount of salt on them. I appreciate the individual packages which can be taken along as snacks.
Maria B.
I love everything vinager, so when I saw these at the store I bought a single pack, lived it so much I went back to the store the next day to buy a whole box.
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?