Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea F.
Foodie Expert
Almonds with the perfect kick of vinegar when you are craving something salty! they are great tasting and much healthier than eating salt n vinegar chips!
Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
These remind me of salt and vinegar chips without all of the oil and with all of the added benefits of the almonds
Samantha R.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite the salted ones are my fav the salt one and vinegar are ok but the brands products are really good love it .
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I have had these before. Only once though! They are so good. You have to like salty and sour flavors though to enjoy these. I would purchase again!!
Danielle N.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the even mixture between salty and the vinegar taste. I couldn't stop popping them in my mouth.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Foodie Expert
I love every flavor of these nuts. I love the salt and vinegar because it its tangy and salty
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Foodie Expert
Great snack for on the go usually get them during my road trips or on a busy day at work
Maryam A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite on the go snack. I also love to top my salad with them as they work as a dressing as well
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Big fan of the salt and vinegar taste. I feel that it's a healther choic then a bag of chips. I buy this a Wal-Mart.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Foodie Expert
The taste of these almonds is awesome much better than the the regular salt and vinegar chips I would recommend getting these instead one of my favorite flavor
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?