Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel C.
Bellevue, WA
This is what I think blue diamond should stick too. Savory and salty. Not sweet. I like savory way more
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
I keep these in my purse as a snack. Great in a pinch, very satisfying. I wish they has more flavors
Maryam A.
My favorite on the go snack. I also love to top my salad with them as they work as a dressing as well
Natasha B.
Broken Arrow, OK
If you you like anything salt n vinegar, then you will love these. Wonderful favors. Will buy again.
Anmarie M.
Staten Island, NY
Really good salt n vinegar almonds one of the best almonds I have ever had and love the app btw!!!!
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
Sounds kinda weird but they are good. I like salt and vinegar chips and these are better than those
Tenzing S.
Salt and vinegar my weakness! Love this bar because I eat it everyday. Also it is healthy for you.
Courtney P.
Great flavor. easy package to carry to work for that mid-day snack. they did meet my expectations
LaQuanta M.
Fairburn, GA
I love the tang of the salt and vinegar almonds. You'll eat and eat until there is nothing left.
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
I haven't tried these. They look like a delicious flavor and blue diamond almonds are really good
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.