Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna B.
These almonds are great for a salty snack. The flavor is perfect if you like salt and vinegar chips. I like the convenience of the individual bags.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
I was very hesitant to try these when I saw them at Christmas Tree Shop but these are SO addictive! Obviously not the healthiest way to eat almonds but they're better for you than salt and vinegar chips for sure!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good! Eating plain almonds tend to get a little boring after a while. So the salt & vinegar is a nice change. They are good. Not too salty and bitter. They are a good snack
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. Need more vinegar though. I like to have more sour then salt though. Ingredients are good but they aren't too expensive. Love the taste and that they are better then chips when I want something salty .
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Love these for a healthy snack. The salt and vinegar flavor is delightfully tangy, and it is one of my favorites.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
Blue Diamond really made a nut lover out of me when they began to sell their Bold flavors. I love strong or out there flavors. They really deliver! Salt & Vinegar is one of my favorite chip flavors but chips aren't too healthy. I bought these on a whim and wow! I expected a little salt flavor and not much vinegar. What I got was SALT AND VINEGAR. They both let you know they're there. Because of this flavor I bought a lot of the others and have yet to be disappointed.
jomayra c.
Providence, RI
These are a great snack for on the go. They taste great and are a healthy alternative to chips. I LOVE chips, but when I have these I forget all about the chips.
Jaime B.
Elverson
Foodie Expert
These are awesome. I literally have to keep myself from consuming bags and bags full of these. I love salt and vinegar and on almonds - even better!
Hannah B.
I am a huge salt and vinegar chip fan and these almonds are such a healthier option! And they taste awesome! I would highly recommend this as a snack to replace the chips or other unhealthy salty snacks we all like. Kroger has coupons usually which helps!
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love vinegar and salt anything so of course I love these!!! I eat plant based so I love that I get a boost of protein!
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?