Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Omg love theses soooooo much. They are tangy and crunchy and I don't think I could make it a week without them
Nicole H.
I love the original flavor of these almonds. We buy them in the round tin normally or this size for traveling.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
I absolutely love this brand and flavor. they are a great quality and i am never disappointed when i purchase!
Tracie D.
These are great as well! I love salt & vinegar anything as well as almonds. So to put them together is great.
ashley f.
I throw these in my bag every day for a snack during classes. They are easy to take to go and very delicious
Emily V.
This are good for satisfying that potato chip flavor cravings while actually eating something good for you.
ashley h.
Fort Myers, FL
I just bought these to have at work! I love having a healthy quick option while I'm busy working all day!
Danielle N.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the even mixture between salty and the vinegar taste. I couldn't stop popping them in my mouth.
Rachel C.
Bellevue, WA
This is what I think blue diamond should stick too. Savory and salty. Not sweet. I like savory way more
Bailey B.
Desloge, MO
I love salt and vinegar chips, and I love almonds. So of course I had to try these! They are amazing!!
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.