Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jen L.
I love these!!!! A great alternative to my favorite salt and vinegar chips. I love that blue diamond is coming out with all the different flavors of almonds. It makes healthy snacking so much easier.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
These almonds are the best. They taste so great but if vinegar bother you then this will kill your mouth. Taste so good
Sarah U.
Elk Grove, CA
Great snack to eat on the go I know as a student these come in handy at school and on the road
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
I keep these in my purse as a snack. Great in a pinch, very satisfying. I wish they has more flavors
Dara G.
Georgetown, TX
These are soooo good.. I could not stop eating these.. Only thing I would change is a little less salt. But overall so yummy
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Wasn't sure I'd like the flavor of these but I tried them on a whim and loved them. Tangy and salty, these make the perfect treat.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Foodie Expert
So delicious. Very expensive though. And hard to find. Only certain stores carry them.
hailey g.
Foodie Expert
I love salt and vinegar chips and thought that these were interesting. I don't believe that these are healthy, if you are looking for a healthy snack choose the unsalted plain almonds but other than that they were great. I would recommend these.
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing taste to supplement in place of eating potatoe chips for a more healthier snack. More expensive but has a great taste
melissa e.
Foodie Expert
Me and my daughter love our almonds!! Just tried these the other day their good
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?