Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
Good snack size. Great taste and some good quality Allman's good for on the run in the car and a very healthy snack
Patricia M.
Great snack that gets you through until dinner. The taste is great and never disappoints. I highly recommend them.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds! they cure my craving for chips in a protein packed good for me snack. portable and delicious.
Colleen M.
Foodie Expert
Love these for a healthy snack. The salt and vinegar flavor is delightfully tangy, and it is one of my favorites.
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
Nice protein packed snack to get you going in the afternoon after you crashed from your coffee!! Lol. Love these
Emily O.
Boonville, NY
Foodie Expert
I wish these were a little more sour, but I love them for a healthy snack. I just wish they were easier to find.
Nancy C.
Paris, TX
Great product especially when you are in a rush you can just grab and go, but not to much of a fan of the vinegar
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Want a quick snack, throw these in your bag and you are good to go! The flavor and convince can not be compared!
April G.
Foodie Expert
Since I needed to introduce this type of product into my diet, I decided to try them and I was not disappointed.
Alexis M.
Foodie Expert
Love almonds. Has great protein, very healthy and great taste. Highly recommend for active people and nut lovers!
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?