Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love these almonds! they cure my craving for chips in a protein packed good for me snack. portable and delicious.
Patricia M.
Great snack that gets you through until dinner. The taste is great and never disappoints. I highly recommend them.
Sarah R.
Baltimore, MD
These remind me of salt and vinegar chips without all of the oil and with all of the added benefits of the almonds
Emily O.
Boonville, NY
I wish these were a little more sour, but I love them for a healthy snack. I just wish they were easier to find.
Colleen M.
Love these for a healthy snack. The salt and vinegar flavor is delightfully tangy, and it is one of my favorites.
Alexis M.
Love almonds. Has great protein, very healthy and great taste. Highly recommend for active people and nut lovers!
April G.
Since I needed to introduce this type of product into my diet, I decided to try them and I was not disappointed.
Nancy C.
Paris, TX
Great product especially when you are in a rush you can just grab and go, but not to much of a fan of the vinegar
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Want a quick snack, throw these in your bag and you are good to go! The flavor and convince can not be compared!
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Nice protein packed snack to get you going in the afternoon after you crashed from your coffee!! Lol. Love these
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.