Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Carla L.
Great product, taste great, a little pricey but good for ya. kids enjoy these as well. easy to throw in my purse and go!
Jenny G.
Manhattan, KS
I literally live on these things. Why are they so darn good? If you like salt and vinegar you will absolutely love these.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love vinegar and salt anything so of course I love these!!! I eat plant based so I love that I get a boost of protein!
CAROLYN V.
These are pretty good, but I think they could of nailed the vinegar flavor much better.Pink salt would be nice on these.
LORETTA P.
Tried these as a quick snack other day, was surprised how satisfied I was after eating them. Perfect travel size snack.
Eliza P.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great snake for people on the run. Its convenient to take it places because it tastes good and keep you full.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
These almonds are the best. They taste so great but if vinegar bother you then this will kill your mouth. Taste so good
Melissa M.
Laredo, TX
The brand has always produced very good nuts to help fuel your body. The flavor, although unexpected, is pretty good.
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Big fan of the salt and vinegar taste. I feel that it's a healther choic then a bag of chips. I buy this a Wal-Mart.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Good snack size. Great taste and some good quality Allman's good for on the run in the car and a very healthy snack
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.