Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Wanda T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I Loveee it ! It was so good that I needed to buy more D: and yea It did meet my expectations and it's just too good ! To believe
Tianna S.
Gardena, CA
These salt 'n vinegar almonds are so addictive! The flavor is on point as well as the price being that it is super afforadable
Katharine V.
Brooklyn, NY
These nuts are amazing! I like to snack on these in place of regular salt and vinegar chips (a slightly healthier option).
Jackie M.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing taste to supplement in place of eating potatoe chips for a more healthier snack. More expensive but has a great taste
pamela m.
Livonia, MI
I love anything salt and vinegar and I love almonds so when I saw they had been combined I had to try them and I love them !
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
These are okay
I thought I'd like the salt and vinegar combo but it's a little weird for me

I love blue diamond brand though!
Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these! I wish I saw them more often. But when I do, I make sure to grab a bag to munch on. Love the zing of the vinegar.
Tierra C.
Morgantown, WV
I pretty much love salt and vinegar anything, so I was excited to try these! I was very pleased. I definitely recommend them.
Dara G.
Georgetown, TX
These are soooo good.. I could not stop eating these.. Only thing I would change is a little less salt. But overall so yummy
Kaitlyn B.
I really like almonds and I love salt and vinegar chips, so salt and vinegar almonds are so good! I love the way they taste
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.