Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacy P.
Martinsburg, WV
If you love the flavors salt'n'vinegar you are going to go nuts over these nuts! I definitely did! Just the right amount of flavor and I couldn't eat just two or three. You will have to refrain from eating the whole bag at once because you will want some later. Great crunch packed with powerful flavor. Great to grab and go and you will buy these more than once.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
These almonds are the absolute best snack ever! I cannot get enough of them. They taste exactly like salt and vinegar chips - with the right amount of seasoning - but come without all the guilt. Lots of healthy fats and a yummy snack make these my go to when I can find them. I usually order them online as it's difficult to find this flavor in stores.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
Almonds don't generally need additional seasoning, however salt and vinegar is great. Definitely high in sodium, so watch for that. These are seriously good though. If your watching sodium, their lightly salted ones are just as good
Casey B.
San Clemente, CA
I love blue diamond almonds (so rich) and I love salt n vinegar! These hit the spot. They are great snack to travel with because they don't take up that much room, they are savory and rich so you don't want to eat a lot, but thanks to the fat and protein in almonds, they keep you satisfied with a relatively small amount.
Aly F.
Foodie Expert
I could literally eat a whole can of Blue Diamond's Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds! When my mom introduced me to them I was skeptical, but after the first one, I was hooked! They are an odd flavor, but if you love salt 'n vinegar chips and you love almonds, you will love these! It is a perfect balance of salt and vinegar!
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
Love love love...
These almonds are one of the best on the go snacks, always in my purse. I tend to stress eat specially with pressure at work but a great way to calm my hunger is with these Blue Diamond Almonds, I prefer Bold salt 'n vinegar favor, it has become a trend now with my coworkers. Totally recommend them, try them out.
Caroline O.
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy and I am actually starting to prefer them to salt and vinegar chips. These win because they aren't fried like chips so they're better for your body. My only complaint is that the serving size is slightly too big and I always have a couple left over.
Keri B.
London, AR
I have recently found a discount store in my area that has these Salt 'n Vinegar almonds for a very good price so I tried them and enjoyed them. I often have nuts as an afternoon snack and these are a healthy choice. If you like the flavor profile you will enjoy these.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
Favorite snack! I have to limit myself daily on these almonds. The are a delicious and I walk away satisfied every time. They may not be healthy but I limit the amount. I would like to purchase the small bags at Walgreens to share with my Grandson at his sporting events. I didn't know this was available.
Ali L.
Foodie Expert
Love love love these. It's like eating a chip, only healthier. They are so delicious. I could eat these all day every day. The price is great on these. I would absolutely recommend these.
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?