BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Almonds BOLD, Salt Vinegar Smart Snacking Intense Taste! Consistent Quality, Bold New Flavors, and Great Value! When you re hungry for something tangy. no, maybe something salty. no, more like something sweet. well, you found it. The light sweetness of almonds mixed with the tart vinegar tang and a dash of salt is perfect for taming your cravings. Even when you don t know what they are. 1.5oz Tubes, Net WT 18oz Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutritional information for fat content. EM Artificially Flavored From California see more...

Clara R.
Fayetteville, AR
you can never go wrong with blue diamond's almonds. It is my go to anytime i run to the grocery store or into the gas station on a road trip. It is the perfect snack to help your salty cravings that is still healthy !
Jessica T.
Portland, OR
The torture of salt & vinegar is definitely an acquired taste. Every mouthful is so tasty - careful with the hands! They will be coated in salt & vinegar goodness. You will need access to hand wipes or a good shower.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Salt and vinegar are my favorite chips, so I was very excited when I discovered salt and vinegar flavored almonds!! What a healthy alternative!?! These are a great go to when I'm craving chips! Thanks Blue Diamond for thinking outside of the box and providing is with almond flavors that is chip lovers love!
Kawale W.
Foodie Expert
Perfect quick snack for on the go, it has a nice mild flavor and not to intense where you don't want to eat them again. I find it's a good quick way to get protein in plus with a little added flavor , I would definitely recommend
Kate S.
Prague, OK
Oh my word! These are so addicting! I love all things salty and I love almonds. Match made in heaven for me! I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack. I also like the packaging for portion control.
Belle V.
These blue diamond almonds are the BEST! I bring these to school, and my friends can't get enough of them. They're not too sour, and perfectly delicious, and nutritious and i love them.
Dana L.
Wampum, PA
These are often, especially if you are trying to beat the chip snacking issue. They still give me the taste I want from Salt and Vinegar Chips, but a much healthier option because of the benefits of Almonds.
Tiffany I.
Kittanning, PA
I love anything salt and vinegar. These are very good. I really love the nuts. They're very flavorful. I haven't had any other nuts like these. They're super unique and I would highly recommend you try them if you haven't already
Amanda T.
Blacksburg, SC
I'm a salt and vinegar junkie! These are one of my favorite snacks. I throw a pack in my Go bag so I have a yummy,salty, protein, packed snack ready and waiting!
Elizabeth R.
Foodie Expert
These really hit the spot when you are trying to eat healthy and want chips. They are a delicious snack! I only wish they didn't hurt my teeth from the amount of vinegar...