BY BLUE DIAMOND

Katy F.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Lime 'n Chili almonds from Blue Diamond!! I can't typically find these in my go-to grocery store (Walmart), but I come across them in convenience stores from time to time & I always make sure to grab them!! I love almonds even just plain, but the flavor is so bold and strong on the Lime 'n Chili, anyone could get addicted!! Even if you don't enjoy snacking on almonds. The lime doesn't taste awful like a lot of artificial lime flavoring can, and the chili is just enough spice without leaving you on fire.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Foodie Expert
Almonds come in some crazy flavors these days, but we tend to veer towards the traditional smoked version of this brand. we grabbed these on our way to the park with drinks, and they were supposed to be moms snack, but my 9 year old son ended up fighting me for the bag instead of what he picked for himself. not too salty. just the right chili lime flavor that didn't overpower the nuts themselves.
Marisela R.
Marisela R.
I first tried blue diamond almonds when o revived an influencer box awhile back and I feel in love ! They really taste delicious and they have many different flavors. The only con is the price but I've noticed how other brands have somewhat high prices as well too so can't do much about that. Anyway they're great!
Paul S.
Paul S.
Eagan, MN
TheBold Lime and Chili is my favorite flavor of Blue Diamond almonds. It's a wonderful mix of flavors that complement the natural roasted almost flavor. The flavor is strong enough to taste great, but not too strong. The 1.5 oz size is perfect for a snack. I just wish they were a little less expensive.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX
I am a salty snacker and these lime 'n chili almond hit that salty craving and have completely taken the place of chips in my life, which is HUGE. They are very affordable and I buy them weekly to keep around for snacking so I don't grab something else. A delicious snack alternative to chips??? YES!
Angie R.
Angie R.
I grabbed these as a quick snack one day at the store and was thoroughly satisfied. They're spicy but not burn your mouth spicy, and the lime flavor is the perfect addition to the chili flavor. I like that it was the healthy protein of almonds but still with some flavor.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD
I wish these almonds were easier to find! My coworker introduced me to this flavor and now I wish I could find more of them! They are not overly spicy but have that tang of lime to them. They are not overly hard like some almonds can be. Definitely a great snack choice!
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
A good snack with a pop of spice. I wouldn't eat more than this small bag, but it makes for a good snack and gives me a bit of a boost thanks to the protein. I have only purchased these almonds once, so I will need to try them a few more times to give a solid review.
Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Foodie Expert
If only I was able to find these in a bigger container and not just the small ones. I really like it. It's exactly like lime and chili. Like eating the lime flavored hot cheetos or the Lay's Chile Limon. I really like this combo. You can't really go wrong with it.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite thing blue diamond has ever done. The package size is alright but the taste is kind of strange, and leaves a weird film on your fingers when you eat it Not sure lime and chili were the best combination in the world, not sure if I would recommend.