BY BLUE DIAMOND

Marie A.
San Diego, CA
These were my go to study snacks in college and still one of my go to snack when I just crave something sour and has a touch of spice, that's an alternative to its bag of chips counter part. Chop some of it up to add an extra kick to your salad too! It's quick and easy, and simple, plus to packaging and size makes it very travel friendly as well. I just throw it in my bag when I go run errands, go to work, gym, anywhere. Almonds are good for you might as well eat some that has a really good taste to it. I would definitely recommend trying this snack out. Grab a napkin though, the flavor ends up on your hands and finger.
Nina A.
Carrollton, TX
Really yummy just the right amount of tanginess I was so excited to see this flavor because I love anything lime and chili. Growing up in a Mexican household all of the chips we would bring back from visits were this flavor takes me back to my childhood
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA
For those Hispanics that are chili and lime lovers this thing is great!! I love almonds in general & this made almost like 1953687xx times better!! Highly recommended for a twist in taste for our almond lovers
Cristina T.
Indio, CA
These are by far the best flavor Blue Diamond has released. I am Mexican and hawaiian so that chili lime flavor gives it to me in such a satisfying way. I am a weird eater I love to crack an almond in half with my teeth and see the oil inside. These are perfectly coated with their addicting seasoning. They are perfect for a road trip snack, the kids or husband's sports game, or even that nice little "me time" snack when no one's around. These are highly recommend!!
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
The perfect snack for anywhere you go! These almonds have a great zesty chili lime taste that I love. They come in a perfect snack size bag giving you the right proportion of how many you should eat. Get these almonds for your next road trip!
Angelica M.
Menifee
These are problably like the best flavored almonds ive tried.At first i was skeptical because pf the flavor but once i tried them i fell in love they are great as a snack or just to have them throughout the day!
Shalonda P.
Birmingham, AL
I love spicy food and these vitamin packed nuts were right up my alley. Affordable for me just don't eat them at night if you have a sensitive stomach. I'll definitely be buy these again and excited to try more flavors in the future. Repeat customer for sure.
Angela G.
Easley, SC
These almonds have such a full bodied flavor and are very satisfying. They are my favorite brand of nuts and I cgoose them over other brands. They can often be found on sale and are a great value. Almonds are a healthy addition to my diet! Definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
Foodie Expert
These little packets are perfect and we brought them on our honeymoon for the plane ride along with taking them in a backpack for the sightseeing that we did.  They are a healthy option especially when you are eating junk food on vacation.  I do wish that the price of this brand was a bit better.
Nicole C.
layton, UT
In my opinion these almonds were phenomenal! Bold, mouth watering flavor! I just couldn't get enough they were absolutely delicious! One of a kind for sure, and I was first time buyer, but trust now i will be a repeat customer! I wouldn't add a thing!