BY BLUE DIAMOND #51 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Bold Lime 'n Chili Almonds.
Smart snacking!™ see more...

Komies R.
Komies R.
OH boy! I love long roadtrips, and my husband and i went on a long one just recently. I purchased these a few times from gas stations and fell in love with the flavor. It is magnificent! I love it. Obviously if you eat them like i do, they are not healthy, but in moderation they can be. (all that sodium though!).. These are like chips for me, you cant just eat one!
Briana G.
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
My mom always used to buy these and my family and I would finish the can in about 2 days. They are so great to snack on and also healthy. Nuts give us energy. I bought this at my local Walgreens. They taste so good!! I could not just have a little I always find myself reaching for more! They are so YUMMY!!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Cheyenne, WY
Diamond makes the best flavored almonds. I like the spicy and non sweet flavors, so this one is one of my favorites. The wasabi flavor is also great. Almonds are pretty healthy, and they have healthy fats. Great addition to a snack. Remember, almonds are bad for dogs, so keep them away from your dogs.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
Almonds are my best friend. As a fitness instructor, I carry them in my gym bag to pop in my clients mouth as they work out and get frustrated with me for pushing them. Almonds are a good source of supplemental protein and monounsaturated fat that is heart healthy too. Love this flavor!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Milwaukee, WI
The Blue Diamond Bold Lime n Chili Almonds are great. You need to be a big fan of Lime flavor and then you will not be disappointed. I think these are a much better alternative to eating chips or other snacks. It gets you eating your nuts and you don't have to sacrifice flavor!
Rayelle N.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
Okay I am the first to say this is my guilty pleasure because I love lime and I love anything spicy the chili makes this the perfect snack anytime of day! Seriously how could you make a more perfect snack than to mix the bite of chili and the tang of lime it is spectacular!
Makenna D.
Makenna D.
Foodie Expert
Im a nut head.. always eating nuts so I love all almonds. But this flavor Id say is about neck and neck with the wasabi soy sauce variation. I love the little extra flavor and these ones really pack a punch. Good for on the go to snack on or munch on with an evening brew.
Damaris R.
Damaris R.
Foodie Expert
Omg if you have not had these, go and grab them. They are amazing and taste amazing. If you are big into chili and lime then you need to get your hands on these. They are my go to snack when we travel along with just a regular almond mix. I would buy these over and over.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
Foodie Expert
Did not expect to love these so much but OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE HEAVENLY. They've got a bit of a kick to them, but they're so addictive, and the intense flavor makes you feel like you're eating something much worse for you than a handful of nuts. Totally a desk staple.
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack to have on hand! They're one of my favorite snacks to have on a long drive and they also make a great snack to set out when having company over to watch a big game. They have great flavor and are pretty filling. I definitely would recommend them.
Micaelina R.
Micaelina R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Are these extremely spicy?