Blue Diamond® Bold Lime 'n Chili Almonds uploaded by Liz R.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond® Bold Lime 'n Chili Almonds.
Smart snacking!™

• Eww who would eat lime n chili on almonds? Smh2 Answers
  • Are these extremely spicy? 1 Answers
  • Are these spicy at all? What is the level of spice?1 Answers
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
These I find in gas stations or little convenient stores they are to die for at least for me.. they are my all time favorite.. one bad thing tho is that they are hard to find where I live can't remember the last time I had them they are so good
Casandra M.
Love almonds and with the chile and lime flavoring it is amazing! They are a bit pricey but worth every cent! I would highly recommend this. And great healthy choice. Could easily be swapped with a bag of chips. Would continue buying
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
My all time favorite I found out abt these while I lived in California there so hard to find tho.. I bought them out there all the time but here in Illinois not a lot of stores have them can't seem to find them anymore
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
This was my go to snack almost everyday, until they stopped carrying it in my area. I haven't seen it in the surrounding areas either and I'm super sad about it. Bring back my tangy, spicy treat!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product bought these from Walgreens they were not so cheap I️ enjoyed the lemony flavor they were not to spicy I️ would buy them again a only if they were on sale
Marie A.
San Diego, CA
These were my go to study snacks in college and still one of my go to snack when I just crave something sour and has a touch of spice, that's an alternative to its bag of chips counter part. Chop some of it up to add an extra kick to your salad too! It's quick and easy, and simple, plus to packaging and size makes it very travel friendly as well. I just throw it in my bag when I go run errands, go to work, gym, anywhere. Almonds are good for you might as well eat some that has a really good taste to it. I would definitely recommend trying this snack out. Grab a napkin though, the flavor ends up on your hands and finger.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
I don't normally enjoy the taste of Almonds, because I find them bitter. But I know that Almonds are incredibly good for you, so I decided to get a flavoured type of Almonds to see if myabe I would enjoy them more. I definitely did, and I will be buying these in the future.
Lisa S.
Asheville, NC
Not my favorite, the flavors don't really seem to go with the almonds. My fave flavor is the Wasabi - surprisingly, amazingly tasty! The price is right on the Blue Diamond almonds, for sure. Just find a flavor that works for you!
Karolyn P.
These are good on the go they keep me energized and they taste soo good especially in the morning. I always buy this brand because the others are bad tasting to me. I dont add them to anything because they just taste soo good!
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
A 12 pack is never enough, the lime tingles your lips while the chili burns like a smoldering cinder in the back of your throat. Finding yourself wondering why your hands are so small, and contemplating finding the nearest shovel are common problems when enjoying this snack.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Eww who would eat lime n chili on almonds? Smh
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Are these spicy at all? What is the level of spice?
John P.
Where can I buy these? I love the habanero flavored.
Micaelina R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Are these extremely spicy?