Blue Diamond® Bold Hot Spicy Almonds Bundle Chipotle,Sriracha,Habanero And Wasabi Variety

BY BLUE DIAMOND #91 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond Bold Hot & Spicy Almonds Variety Sampler. Honey Roasted Chipotle, Sriracha, Habanero BBQ and Wasabi & Soy Sauce.

Buy on Amazon
Yuri K.
I ate these nuts when I was on a diet and they were a game changer. They're so flavorful and very addictive. Perfect snack on the go, or while studying (which is when I usually ate it). My favorite was the Sriracha but they're all very good. They come in cylindrical cans with a silicone lid on it so it's easy to pop open and close.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
The siracha almond are my all time favorite! I am not a huge fan of spicy food but these nuts are just the right amount of heat. They are the perfect at work snack!
jaiden p.
This a great snack to have on the go. They are a good source of nutrition and easy to grab and go. You can eat them for lunch or while driving somewhere. The different flavors they come in are such bold flavors and make each of them so unique!
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Yes!  these are amazing!  My fav is the smoke house kind.  I am always down for a healthy snack and I take these with me everywhere.  These meet my expectations and then some.  They are affordable and delish.  I recommend these for sure.  Go get you some of these.
Lisette T.
Murrieta, CA
My husband absolutely loves these. As a diabetic I'm always looking for good and healthy snacks that he will actually eat and that are convenient for him to take to work. This meet all those requirements and he loves the taste because they aren't plain so he feels like he's getting a real snack
Shelby H.
Personally I can and will eat almost any food, but I especially love spicy things and I really enjoyed the great quality this brand has to offer the consumer. If you love almonds and spicy foods this is definitely for you!
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
I don't know why all 4 showed up, but I really love the wasabi I was surprised that I would even like them. if you love a salty snack this defiantly is a good one. they are pretty expensive but thats all nuts in general.
Kaitlyn M.
I LOVE these they are great for quick snacks during the day and great for on the go. They taste great, they are decently good for you and they are affordable. I always have these at hand on home and it's so great that they come in so many flavors
Renee P.
Milan, TN
My friend talked me into trying the Blue Diamond Sriracha almonds and I am now addicted! They are the perfect snack any time of day but I always have them with me when I'm running errands for my family because I always forget to stop for meals and they satisfy every craving!
Taylor W.
West Haven, CT
blue diamond is one of my favorite nut brands as they always surprise me with new and unique flavors. These flavors especially are so cool and unique. My favorite is the sriracha and even though they do not sound healthy they are which makes them all the better