BY BLUE DIAMOND #24 in Nuts & Seeds

3 g net carbs per serving. Intense taste. Smart snacking. Peanut free. see more...

• Are these already on the market?3 Answers
  • I've never seen these in the grocery store, where can you typically...3 Answers
  • Is this specific flavor available in Canada? I'd love to try them! ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "So health, kinda...lots of different flavors too" in 1 review
  • "I love honey mustart pretzels but I am gluten free because of allergies and I was craving honey mustrd." in 1 review
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
OMG, every Blue Diamond tub like this of flavored Almonds have been AMAZING! They are well seasoned, the flavors are very bright and tasty, and the almonds always taste freshly smoked! The only draw back is that they have so many ingredients that it is a little concerning. I also don't like how elevated the sodium is on the flavors I prefer, figures, right? But, I don't eat them all the time so I don't mind buying them from time to time. Not everyone has to watch their sodium too closely, but if you do please check the label on the flavored #BlueDiamond Almonds. Enjoy!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the Diamond Almond varieties. This Honey Dijon and the Wasabi are my two favorites. They don't get 5 stars because the sodium content is nuts, but they taste so good, and are such an easy snack with the easy to open and carry can. I throw these in my bag and away we go. I will definitely keep buying them and just drink extra water. :)
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Huge fan of Almonds and also a huge fan of almost any item that is honey djon. Combined these are the best snack ever. I eat these almost every day. They can be a little pricey but they are worth it to me. I love Almonds and they are so good for you. I would highly recommend these to a friend as a tasty snack!
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
These are so good, I've only found them 1 time here and I've been very disappointed that I can't find them anymore it's one of those things I randomly crave for no reason and it doesn't go away because I can't find them. I can't remember the exact price but I know I got them at the local walmart.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Foodie Expert
I can't eat honey mustard pretzels anymore because of my allergy, but by God I can eat the heck out of these honey mustard nuts!!

They're packed with tons of flavors, have good fats and proteins, and I feel like Walgreens has these on special enough to where you don't have to go long without :)
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I tried this product because someone at work had it. I would've never bought it on my own but I have to say this are delicious!!! I'm a big fan of honey Dijon and somehow this combination works so great. It's a little pricey for the can but its not a snack you will eat all in one sit down
Dee C.
Dee C.
Foodie Expert
Initially I had a hard time liking this flavor because it's kind of unusual. But it's quite addictive, the more I ate, the more I wanted to eat.
I normally like anything honey mustard flavored. To me, these almonds have a strong dijon flavor but not over powering. I would buy again
Madison K.
Madison K.
Valparaiso, IN
My kids and my husband both love to pack these and bring them for lunches to their jobs or to school. It compares to other products well. It is definitely better than all. I bought this at Walmart store. I will definitely be buying more forme and my family to enjoy.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Foodie Expert
YUUUUUUMMM!!!!! LOVE ALMONDS AND THESE ARE JUST SO MUCH BETTER. BLUE DIAMOND IS AN AWESOME BRAND AND NEVER DISSAPPOINTY ME I MUST SAY. LOVE THE HONEY GAZE THAT THEY ARE COVERED IN. GEAT ON THE GO SNACK OR OFFICE SNACK. CANT GO WRONG WITH THESE
Sahar R.
Sahar R.
Not the best for their line. It shouldn't have the smart snacking logo since its 9 carbs as opposed to their other ones that are around 4-5grams of carbs. But other than that the taste is amazing and it pretty much fills you up (snack wise).
Ginger G.
Ginger G.
Are these already on the market?
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
What is your favorite flavor of the BOLD almonds? Where do you buy them?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've never seen these in the grocery store, where can you typically find them?
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
Is this specific flavor available in Canada? I'd love to try them! I love almonds!!!