BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3 g net carbs per serving. Intense taste. Smart snacking. Peanut free.

Buy on Amazon
  • "So health, kinda...lots of different flavors too" in 1 review
  • "I love honey mustart pretzels but I am gluten free because of allergies and I was craving honey mustrd." in 1 review
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is one delicious flavor that is almost impossible to find I had it one time a long time ago and I’ve never seen it again my guess is it’s been discontinued. Their quality is always high the prices vary all over the board depending on where you buy them
Rebecca K.
This is my dad's favorite brand he goes through one container every week we have to buy multiple because he loves them so much they taste really good to me this is a little bit plan with not enough salt but he loves them so
Alicia H.
I'm not a fan of these. They resemble the taste of mayonnaise, in my opinion. And if you are not a fan of almonds but want to ease into eating them this will not disguise the taste.
M C.
Tallahassee, FL
The Bold Honey Dijon is amazing! I didn't think that almonds and honey Dijon went together but it does. The only issue I found was that the honey dijon coating does come off on your fingers kind of like cheetos.  I usually by the small packages of this and a few other flavors when Publix has them on buy one get one. Next time you are int he store I would definitely recommend picking up a can.
Keira B.
Lancaster
This is really good and they also seemed healthy although the sugar content was a little over than what I hoped for it was a little on the pricey side but not too horrible wasn't very much in the package but it was worth it for when I bought it for and would recommend it to all
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
By far my favorite snack!! These are so good. Though it's a honey flavored one, it's not too sweet. I love to eat these as snacks, but I also use these when I'm cooking and baking. I put these on my salads or muffins when I want a little bit of extra sweetness.
Sahar R.
Not the best for their line. It shouldn't have the smart snacking logo since its 9 carbs as opposed to their other ones that are around 4-5grams of carbs. But other than that the taste is amazing and it pretty much fills you up (snack wise).
Gian V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm more of a plain fan myself with maybe a bit of salt or sugar but these are not too bad. They are borderline addicting and a little bit familiar with a pretzel version I've had before.Great for snacking on while in the car and a little healthier than the bag of chips for about double the cost of one bag.
Alexia L.
Wilmington, NC
So so yummy! I have to be careful because the first time I tried these I almost ate the whole container. The almonds are very fresh, but if you like a little sweet to your almonds then this is exactly the snack for you
Summer J.
OBSESSED!!!!!! I love nuts!!! Literally I love almost every bit that there is and almonds are in my top five favorites and this flavor is absolutely mouth watering!! Perfect snack for anytime of the day! But once you start eating them it's kinda hard to put the lid back on!
Ginger G.
Are these already on the market?
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
What is your favorite flavor of the BOLD almonds? Where do you buy them?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've never seen these in the grocery store, where can you typically find them?
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
Is this specific flavor available in Canada? I'd love to try them! I love almonds!!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
These sounds good, are they good?