GroceryPantryNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Bold Honey Dijon Almonds

Blue Diamond® Bold Honey Dijon Almonds

by Blue Diamond

3 g net carbs per serving. Intense taste. Smart snacking. Peanut free.

These sounds good, are they good?
Are these already on the market?
I've never seen these in the grocery store, where can you typically find them?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Bold Honey Dijon Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So health, kinda...lots of different flavors tooin reviews
I love honey mustart pretzels but I am gluten free because of allergies and I was craving honey mustrd.in reviews
Kristy O.
Macomb, MI
These things are amazing! Love the unique flavor of the honey Dijon. One of my favorites!
Christina G.
These almonds are such a great snack! They satisfy my craving for unhealthy salty and greasy foods. I love these and several other flavors as well.
Fernanda C.
Plainfield
My favorite snack. Crispy and very tasty. I always carry it in my bag. Besides, I really like to put it in the salad, it's wonderful!
Maura K.
Huber Heights, OH
These are my favorite almonds and they make for the perfect healthy snack. Flavored almonds are my favorite.
Manuel J.
the perfect combination for almonds: mustard dijon and honey, perfect to provide snacks to visitors at home and perfect for a snack while away from home, good for the price and the value that you get.!
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
I looooove these. They're such a great flavor and add awesome variety! A great option if you ever want something sweet but are looking for something healthy!
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Oh my goodness these are one of my favorites. I love almonds and they are a very healthy snack too. I love the Blue Diamond brand too. It has been around for a long time.
Melissa P.
El Dorado, AR
These almonds are so good and healthy for you! A little bit of sweet and salty to satisfy your cravings!
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
So good! These hit the spot when you need a snack, but don't want to over eat. The only thing, like all nuts, they can be a little on the expensive side. They are a luxury treat in my home. I do recommend other to try them.
Whitney W.
Guerneville, CA
These are super yummy. A great item to keep in the snack drawer at work. Not bland like plain almonds and they're healthy too! If only nuts were cheaper