BY BLUE DIAMOND #25 in Nuts & Seeds

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3 g net carbs per serving. Intense taste. Smart snacking. Peanut free.

Buy on Walmart
  • "So health, kinda...lots of different flavors too" in 1 review
  • "I love honey mustart pretzels but I am gluten free because of allergies and I was craving honey mustrd." in 1 review
M C.
Tallahassee, FL
The Bold Honey Dijon is amazing! I didn't think that almonds and honey Dijon went together but it does. The only issue I found was that the honey dijon coating does come off on your fingers kind of like cheetos.  I usually by the small packages of this and a few other flavors when Publix has them on buy one get one. Next time you are int he store I would definitely recommend picking up a can.
Keira B.
This is really good and they also seemed healthy although the sugar content was a little over than what I hoped for it was a little on the pricey side but not too horrible wasn't very much in the package but it was worth it for when I bought it for and would recommend it to all
Rain K.
By far my favorite snack!! These are so good. Though it's a honey flavored one, it's not too sweet. I love to eat these as snacks, but I also use these when I'm cooking and baking. I put these on my salads or muffins when I want a little bit of extra sweetness.
Sahar R.
Not the best for their line. It shouldn't have the smart snacking logo since its 9 carbs as opposed to their other ones that are around 4-5grams of carbs. But other than that the taste is amazing and it pretty much fills you up (snack wise).
Summer J.
OBSESSED!!!!!! I love nuts!!! Literally I love almost every bit that there is and almonds are in my top five favorites and this flavor is absolutely mouth watering!! Perfect snack for anytime of the day! But once you start eating them it's kinda hard to put the lid back on!
Gian V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm more of a plain fan myself with maybe a bit of salt or sugar but these are not too bad. They are borderline addicting and a little bit familiar with a pretzel version I've had before.Great for snacking on while in the car and a little healthier than the bag of chips for about double the cost of one bag.
Alexia L.
Wilmington, NC
So so yummy! I have to be careful because the first time I tried these I almost ate the whole container. The almonds are very fresh, but if you like a little sweet to your almonds then this is exactly the snack for you
Megan S.
Evansville, IN
These aren't my favorite flavor but they are pretty good. They are a little messy but flavorful and filling. I just really have to be in the mood for them to eat more than just a couple. I like the wasabi soy flavor the best and this one just isn't as good.
Kenzi C.
I love this. Just because something is  healthy it doesn't have to be bland and these almonds prove just that. With their tangy goodness you can sleep well at night knowing you feed your family a heart healthy yet satisfying snack, that everyone loves.
Brandi D.
Blue Diamond Bold Honey Dijon Almonds have just the right amount of flavoring and they are pretty healthy for you too! I have had other honey mustard flavored products and they haven't had this much flavor. I would recommend this product to others.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
I've never seen these in the grocery store, where can you typically find them?
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
What is your favorite flavor of the BOLD almonds? Where do you buy them?
Ginger G.
Are these already on the market?
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
Is this specific flavor available in Canada? I'd love to try them! I love almonds!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These sounds good, are they good?