Blue Diamond Bold Habanero BBQ Almonds uploaded by Geraldine R.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #100 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Bold Habanero BBQ Almonds.
Resealable zipper.
Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content.
1 lb value pack.
Intense taste!
Smart Snacking!™. see more...

• Is the habanero flavor overwhelming? Does it taste more like haba...2 Answers
  • Are they spicy ? Maybe worth trying 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Casey F.
Lakeville
I never used to like almonds until my ex got me addicted to these. Now they're a staple. Not only do the almonds themselves taste good, but that habanero barbeque mixture that costs them is amazing too! It has a little heat to them, but not enough to make you stop eating them. And the barbeque has a hint of sweetness that compliments the flavor of the almond and the habanero perfectly.
Derek S.
London
Best flavored almonds I've ever had, however, lacking in "habanero." However, I've had several bags of these and always enjoy the. I'm sure the seasoning adds to the sodium which makes it slightly less healthy, but not a significant amount. I don't try many brands of almonds, but these are good enough that I wouldn't try another brand.
almendra c.
Stockton , CA
I really enjoy these as an afternoon snack when I'm trying to be healthier. I'm a big potato chip person and the spicy, salty crisp of these almonds satisfy that craving. Also, they're not overly spicy or salty for those who wonder.
Melisa A.
Absolutely love these almonds. Great taste. Don't taste old or anything. Have a fresh nice taste. Would recommend to everyone. Pros is that you can easily have on the go. Yes!! Would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!
Kimberly B.
I used to be a fan of just good ole plain natural almonds until the day I tried these babies. I portion them out according to the serving size because it's very easy to get carried away eating them. The boldness of the flavor is amazing! My favorite by far!
Melanie C.
These are a pretty good snack if you're trying to make a healthier choice compared to barbecue potato chips. They aren't spicy but have a great bbq flavor. They are a little pricey, but worth it.
Chelsea Y.
Fall River, MA
These are so incredibly tasty and addicting. They are spicy and sweet at the same time. I don't feel so bad eating so many of them because almonds are a healthy snack. I would highly recommend these to others!
Jessie J.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
These are the best almonds I've ever had. They're super crisp and crunchy with a sweet and spicy kick. They're full of protein and a very filling snack. I think this is a perfect product and wouldn't change a thing.
Jennifer M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I love almonds in general they are bold and tasty. It meet all my expectation as a consumer and I love them.i would purchase them all the time at the grocery store.. there roasted almonds with bold touch of spicyness.i would recommend them to anyone.
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
I wasn't sure if these were going to be too spicy, but when I tried them, they were the right amount of hot! I thought they were delicious and could've eaten the whole bag, but I decided to pace myself. I would definitely recommend these to others.
cristina m.
Vancouver , WA
Are they spicy ? Maybe worth trying
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
Foodie Expert
Is the habanero flavor overwhelming? Does it taste more like habanero or more like BBQ?