BY BLUE DIAMOND #11 in Nuts & Seeds

When You're Hungry For Something Tangy…no, Maybe Something Salty…no, More Like Something Sweet....Well, You Found It. The Light Sweetness Of Almonds Mixed With The Tart Vinegar Tang And A Dash Of Salt Is Perfect For Taming Your Cravings. Even When You Don't Know What They Are.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Lactose (Milk) And Malic Acid.

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
My favorite almonds of all time. They really hit the spot for salt, vinegar, and nuttiness craving. Not many snacks can triple hit a craving. It has a perfect balance of salt and vinegar that may be overpowering for some, but perfect for those who already love those flavors elsewhere like potato chips. These are a perfect replacement for potato chips to be healthier without giving up something you adore. Excellent serving size and decent, if not lower, sodium by portion than many other salty snacks.
Lex C.
I follow a pretty healthy diet and I can certainly thank Blue Diamond for being a constant staple to help me achieve my goals. There isn’t a week that passes by that I don’t purchase these almonds but this flavor is my absolute favorite. I can guarantee solid protein, great taste, without the guilt of high calories and carbs. Simply a great product.
Amber P.
These are my favorite almonds they are tart and tangy just like salt and vinegar chips are except for they are more healthy for you the only problem is I can sit down and eat the whole container and one setting I wish they made a bigger container or put this one in a big bag like they do for some of the other flavors
Amy S.
If you love salt and vinegar chips but are trying to be a little healthier you have got to try these! They are easy to find at most supermarkets and the price is comparable to all nuts. The salt and vinegar flavor is fabulous. Takes my cravings for chips away with a small handful of nuts instead!! Try the wasabi and soy too! They are just as good.
Jamie W.
Greenwood, SC
Stop what you are doing and go to the store and buy these. I was hesitant at first to purchase them because I don’t like to try new foods, but I am so glad I did. It is the right amount of everything, I strongly suggest giving these a try.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Great and healthy alternative to salt and vinegar chips. They have a wonderful salty and tangy bite without being too overpowering. The almond flavor comes in at the end without being too strong and weird. They complement each other well!
Erin S.
Little Falls
I had to wait forever to find these in my grocery store - they were always sold out! Once I finally tried them, I was hooked. They have a ton of salt and vinegar flavor. They are kind of a mess to eat (salt everywhere) but #deliciousness.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I love the Blue Diamond almonds with Sea Salt. Not only are they a healthy snack that is high in protein. But, they taste out of this world!!! If you have not already tried Blue Diamond almonds with Sea Salt, I urge you to try them today!!!
Sheena B.
I love salt and vinegar, and I love Allman’s, so I thought this would be a win all around. It’s really not. It does have the crunch that I would expect from this brand, and the almonds are fresh tasting, but the Sultan vinegar just didn’t do it for me. It wasn’t enough tang from the vinegar to balance out the saltiness, and realistically I would like a more flavorful punch when going for a strong choice like salt and vinegar.
Meghan B.
Greenville, NC
Perfect to snack on when a craving to eat comes up and is packed with 6 grams of protein for serving. The flavor really is Bold as it says and extremely tasty! I eat almost one can every week while at work and trying to beat the hunger pains!
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Do these taste like the salt n vinegar chips?
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.