Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar

Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar

by Blue Diamond

When You're Hungry For Something Tangy…no, Maybe Something Salty…no, More Like Something Sweet....Well, You Found It. The Light Sweetness Of Almonds Mixed With The Tart Vinegar Tang And A Dash Of Salt Is Perfect For Taming Your Cravings. Even When You Don't Know What They Are.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Lactose (Milk) And Malic Acid.

Does anyone love vinegar as much as me the bold flavor is amazing this is my absolute favorite snack ever........
Are these good? I’ve had every other kind but these.
Where can I find this flavor ?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Rosie N.
This was super bold! I mean super-duper bold! If you like salt and vinegar, this is for you! I love almonds so this was such a fantastic combination of tang, savory and crunch. It comes in a small can but it's just enough because of how strong the taste was, I only ate a few almonds at a time. It lasted a few weeks and was every bit fresh until the last piece. I definitely will be buying this again but I'm going to space it out just so I don't get sick of it.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,517 reviews
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Sandra G.
My family absolutely LOVES these!! They love the taste and the flavor, they are heart healthy and great for the low carb diet!!
Sayda A.
Anaheim, CA
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Sayda A.
Blue Diamond Almonds Bold Salt' N Vinegar these almonds are so savory and tasty. The salt 'n vinegar flavor is yummy. I love salt ' n vinegar chips but I wanted a healthier alternative than chips and these fit the bill for me. Always a snack staple in our home.
haley A.
Talk about something original! That’s what these babies are! A nice and BOLD spurt of salt and the right amount of vinegar! Very delightful:)
Manda C.
Iron Belt, WI
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Manda C.
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Manda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Being on a lower carb diet is challenging sometimes in the snack department and than I found these! If u love salt and vinegar chips this will definitely cure your craving!
Nicole A.
New Bedford, MA
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Nicole A.
My fav !!! Love this so much flavor and everything about it you can not go wrong !!!
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Love these. The salt and vinegar flavor gives you a delicious flavor snack. So delicious and tangy. Gives you a delicious snack that's a healthy alternative . The flavor makes me feel like I'm eating something bad for me but I'm not. I recommend trying these.
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar uploaded by Katy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These almonds are BOMB!!!! I love salt and vinegar potato chips so these are a nice healthier alternative. Super tangy - the kind brag makes your tongue curl! I keep these in my car and in my office for when I need a quick snack. Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar
Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
So good when you want that salty crunchy snack! I have to be careful not to eat the whole container
Tonja B.
Spring Hill, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all things vinegar and salt and these almonds are no exception. They are the perfect, yummy snack to take on the go. Each can is filed with the quality of ingredients that you have come to expect from Blue Diamond. Grab yourself a can today. Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...