BY BLUE DIAMOND #9 in Nuts & Seeds

When You're Hungry For Something Tangy…no, Maybe Something Salty…no, More Like Something Sweet....Well, You Found It. The Light Sweetness Of Almonds Mixed With The Tart Vinegar Tang And A Dash Of Salt Is Perfect For Taming Your Cravings. Even When You Don't Know What They Are.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Lactose (Milk) And Malic Acid.

• I've been looking for these but I can't find them! Where ...2 Answers
  • How good are these ? I would like to know 3 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in...2 Answers
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
My favorite almonds of all time. They really hit the spot for salt, vinegar, and nuttiness craving. Not many snacks can triple hit a craving. It has a perfect balance of salt and vinegar that may be overpowering for some, but perfect for those who already love those flavors elsewhere like potato chips. These are a perfect replacement for potato chips to be healthier without giving up something you adore. Excellent serving size and decent, if not lower, sodium by portion than many other salty snacks.
Lori F.
Wexford
Blue Diamond Bold Almonds, Salt 'n Vinegar is the perfect snack for those who love salt and vinegar chips, but want a healthier version. They have that same vinegar tang and salty mouth feel as the chips, but they are almonds so you are eating something healthy. I love grabbing a handful as a snack and knowing that I'm having a healthy treat that feels guilty still.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect snack, all you need is a handful to hold you over but a serving size is about 28. (calories:170, fat:15g, carbs:5g, ditery fiber:3g, protein:6g) They taste like salt & vinegar chips just better for you so when im in the mood for a savory snack this is a no brainer! This size container i usually find on sale 2 for $6 or 2 for $5 but I happened to find the 1lb bag for $5.99 at riteaid!!!!
Amber P.
Camden, DE
These are my favorite almonds they are tart and tangy just like salt and vinegar chips are except for they are more healthy for you the only problem is I can sit down and eat the whole container and one setting I wish they made a bigger container or put this one in a big bag like they do for some of the other flavors
Nora R.
oconomowoc
I am so obsessed with salt and vinegar chips but they are so unhealthy and don’t go with my diet. When I tried these nuts I thought it would be another lousy alternative to the food I actually wanted to be eating while lounging on the couch. These blew me out of the water with how freakin good they are.
Emma G.
Blue Diamond Almonds are very addicting in our house hold. Not only high in protein and fiber, but the flavors give it an extra kick. When a mid-night snack is needed these are a go to. I usually get them on sale at Walgreens 2for$5 or buy one get one free. I do recommend to others.
Jamie W.
Greenwood , SC
Stop what you are doing and go to the store and buy these. I was hesitant at first to purchase them because I don’t like to try new foods, but I am so glad I did. It is the right amount of everything, I strongly suggest giving these a try.
Erin S.
Little Falls
I had to wait forever to find these in my grocery store - they were always sold out! Once I finally tried them, I was hooked. They have a ton of salt and vinegar flavor. They are kind of a mess to eat (salt everywhere) but #deliciousness.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Great and healthy alternative to salt and vinegar chips. They have a wonderful salty and tangy bite without being too overpowering. The almond flavor comes in at the end without being too strong and weird. They complement each other well!
Rachel W.
USA
I love the Blue Diamond almonds with Sea Salt. Not only are they a healthy snack that is high in protein. But, they taste out of this world!!! If you have not already tried Blue Diamond almonds with Sea Salt, I urge you to try them today!!!
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Do these taste like the salt n vinegar chips?
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these actually taste okay?
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
I've been looking for these but I can't find them! Where do you get them?

Amazon