Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ

Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ

Indulge Your Inner Texan With Almonds Coated In Bronco-busting Barbecue Seasoning, Laced With Delicious Habanero Heat. For Those Who Like To Add A Little Challenge To Getting Their Handful Of Almonds A Day, Our Habanero Bbq Won't Disappoint.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Sugar, Salt, Tomato, Molasses Powder (Cane Refinery Syrup, Molasses), Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Vinegar Solids), Onion, Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavor (Contains Soybean Oil), Yeast Extract, Habanero Chile Pepper, Mustard, Malic Acid, Spices And Extractive Of Paprika.

I’ve tried other flavors, but how are these?
Is the habanero flavor overwhelming? Does it taste more like habanero or more like BBQ?
I like snacks that are a little spicy and a little sweet Do these almonds have any sweetness with the fire?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great taste with just the right amount if "kick".in reviews
Jeremy D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are one of my go to snacks. I find chips can be too greasy and there are really no healthy qualities about them. However with these you get all of the flavor you’d expect from chips while still getting the healthy benefits of almonds. A variety of flavors to choose from, but these and the Salt and Vinegar are my favorite.
Catalina G.
San antonio, TX
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ uploaded by Catalina G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
SMART SNACK TIME! Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients and antioxidants. They are high in Vitamin E and they help blood sugar control and benefits blood pressure levels. Although I know some people hate eating Almonds since they lack flavor, like I used to until I found this beauties: Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ, now I can’t stop eating almonds! (10 almonds a day are more than enough, if you can control yourself 😛)
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
My best friend and I always binge eat a can together when we pick these up from the store. We could easily eat a can each but we control ourselves to only half a can. They are a little pricy but so addicting.
Kristen C.
Columbiaville, MI
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ uploaded by Kristen C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious and greatly coated with great taste, not a full snack, it was very reasonable priced, affordable, can't in great packaging, and it even reseals. So you can enjoy it later❤️ yummy yummy for our tummies. Highly recommend this to others.
Shasta V.
So yummy and a perfect snack! Not too spicy and just a handful does the perfect trick to satisfy hunger quick and give you a little pep in your step!
Joslyne C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The flavor of these almonds are a snack that you won't want to put down. I love many of the Blue Almond flavors, but if you typically like spicy and barbeque, these won't disappoint. They are surely a healthier option than potato chips, despite being a little more expensive.
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ uploaded by Dominic D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Are these not the best snack ever!? Blue Diamond puts out a mean almond... And Habanero BBQ takes the cake! This is a highly addicting snack.. so be ware. I could eat these all day. Very flavorful and crunchy. Always taste so fresh.
Adrianne M.
Healthy and delicious! This makes a great snack. Great flavor, and not over the top spicy. I could take more spice in it but overall, Blue Diamond® Bold Almonds Habanero BBQ makes a great tasting snack.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
These almonds are simply delicious!!!! They have such a great flavor to them. They are slightly spicy, with a hint of sweetness to them. They are always crunchy and always taste very fresh. We buy them all the time.
Brook F.
Slc, UT
These are SO good and addicting! Very salty but jam packed with flavor and a great affordable quick snack option.