BY BLUE DIAMOND #37 in Nuts & Seeds

Indulge Your Inner Texan With Almonds Coated In Bronco-busting Barbecue Seasoning, Laced With Delicious Habanero Heat. For Those Who Like To Add A Little Challenge To Getting Their Handful Of Almonds A Day, Our Habanero Bbq Won't Disappoint.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Sugar, Salt, Tomato, Molasses Powder (Cane Refinery Syrup, Molasses), Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Vinegar Solids), Onion, Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavor (Contains Soybean Oil), Yeast Extract, Habanero Chile Pepper, Mustard, Malic Acid, Spices And Extractive Of Paprika.

• Is the habanero flavor overwhelming? Does it taste more l...2 Answers
  • I like snacks that are a little spicy and a little sweet ...4 Answers
  • Are they spicy ? Maybe worth trying 3 Answers
  • "Great taste with just the right amount if "kick"." in 1 review
Swetha V.
new york
these are a great craving killer for those who crave chips but are on a low carb, keto, whole foods, vegan lifestyle. I choose flavored almonds over something like mooncheese (which is literally just a glob of crispy cheese that is supposed to eat the same way as a chip) since it is less artery clogging with its polyunsaturated fats  vs the saturated fats in cheese and i appreciate the plant derived source of protein (a lot of cheeses contain animal rennet which makes most cheeses not vegetarian friendly) . I think also that the fat content in these keeps you full for a very long time.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
I’m on a low carb/high fat diet. No sugar. I really miss bbq sauce and this HITS. THE. SPOT. The bbq flavor is so satisfying. The habanero is not spicy, more of a kick to that compliments the bbq flavor. Really satisfying crunchy snack. Good protein too!
Kayla D.
These are my favorite almonds to snack on! They’re so delicious! The flavor is drool worthy! It’s a healthy alternative to the chips I’d usually go for! I keep buying these awesome nuts. I could eat a whole can at once. I have to limit myself!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Ten out of ten product. I buy this all the time and again and again it never fails to be delicious! You can get the salty kind or the plain kind, but I usually get mixed nuts when I buy the containers. Anyways I recommend
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
These are my favorite to snack on! The spicy flavor really slows down the rate at which you eat these so it’s a little easier to tell when you are full! I’ve gotten my husband hooked as well!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
The habanero flavor is sooooo good! Such a nice change from a normal salted nut. I carry them in my purse. They are a great little snack to pull out whenever I need a little something!
Jennifer D.
Love these almonds. They are not as hot as one would oressume with the word habenero in the title so don't be afraid to give these a try. They are spicy and sweet at the same time.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I love Blue Diamond Cashews, it's lightly salted to perfection, they're fresh and yummy, very good. Has an amazing Price they aren't expensive. It's sealed so it stays nice and fresh.
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
For the price these are amazing.  I buy them for work when I do not have time to take lunch.  Pop open the can and you get a punch of habanero.  Perfect to help you make it to the next meal.  Would recommend not eating with any type of carbonated drink as it does have quite the kick.
kayla r.
North Little Rock
Love almonds and they lightly salted are the perfect go to snack. We eat them by themselves, with cheese, fruit and other snacks. I like that they offer a lightly salted option
Melissa P.
Harlan, Ia
I like snacks that are a little spicy and a little sweet Do these almonds have any sweetness with the fire?
Cristina M.
Vancouver, WA
Are they spicy ? Maybe worth trying
Melissa D.
Alliance, OH
Is the habanero flavor overwhelming? Does it taste more like habanero or more like BBQ?