BY BLUE DIAMOND

Almonds and blueberries often come together in recipes, so it made sense to combine the natural flavor of blueberries with our oven-roasted almonds' crunchy goodness. As a good source of protein, our Blueberry-Flavored Almonds make a great anytime snack to keep you going. Enjoy them in place of candy or cookies for a sweet treat packed with antioxidants.

Blue Diamond Blueberry-Flavored Almonds
  • "Very filling and great tasting healthy snack to fill empty cravings protein plus sweet tasting really love them and recommend especially for weight loss" in 19 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster, which is great, because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise." in 14 reviews
  • "right off the bak you can taste the blueberry followed by the rich taste of almond i received this product complimentary from Influenster in my govoxbox an they are absolutely delicious " in 10 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of almonds, and I frequently purchased the Blue Diamond brand (Milk, Nuts and Iced Coffee) and I've always seen the fruit flavored almonds at the grocery store but never considered getting them because I thought that the flavor would not be appealing.. Man was I wrong, not only did I demolish the bag in less than 5 minutes, I rushed to the store and brought 2 more bags." in 9 reviews
  • "They are completely addictive and between myself and my daughter, we usually finish the whole bag in one day" in 8 reviews
Chelsea H.
Marmet
Holy cow! I was working in the hospital when I came across these jewels and I do not regret buying them! I was skeptical thinking why would someone flavor a nut as a blueberry but wow they knew what they were doing! I was asking everyone I worked with to try one and they were skeptical as well until actually trying and I think I got everyone hooked lol! Great blueberry taste, the nuts themselves were great, all around great product that I will always buy if I see them!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
These are basically the best thing I've ever tasted! It's an almond buy it has a light blueberry flavor! Addicted! Hard time finding them in stores by me but hopefully i do soon! Highly recommend these!
Zariah S.
I am addicted to these blueberry almonds. I love snacking on these. They taste good and are healthy. No artificial colors or flavors. Perfect amount of sweetness.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
These are a great snack. They taste great and hold me until lunch time. I purchased these at my student store. The price is fair and they are filling. I was skeptical due to the color but they taste great.
Sierra A.
Yucaipa, CA
I don’t know how the company came up with this flavor, or how they made them so yummy but I love these!! Almonds are so often savory, which is good, but making them sweet can be a great change.
Danielle N.
Tampa, FL
These almonds sounds strange at first but they are actually so yummy and addicting. The flavor is incredible and I could not stop eating them. Almonds are always a bit pricey but these are worth it for the flavor.
Laura T.
Okemos, MI
I love almonds but sometimes the flavors get boring. These blueberry almonds are AMAZING! They are sweet but not too sweet, healthy, and satisfy a sweet tooth while giving me healthy fats. I like the smaller packs so I don't eat them all in one sitting!
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
This product is too good that it's addicting. If you find nuts boring or bland this product puts a sweet twist to them. It's also a healthier alternative to sweet treats like chocolate or candy. This product is great for an on-the-go snack as well.
Kelsey C.
Lancaster , WI
Nice and sweet! The almond crunch and sweet blueberry taste make these my favorite snack for college classes as they come in little snack pack sizes and big bags. I always share and recommend to my classmates when they ask for snack ideas.
Heather M.
These are soooooo good to have around! I have a horrible sweet tooth and now I just go to the flavored almonds. Blueberry is my favorite. It tastes natural and perfectly sweet with out all the actual sugar
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
What was your first thought when you opened the package
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
If Blue Diamond asked consumers to add one more flavor to the 3 flavored almonds they already have, what flavor would you choose?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Do these stain your teeth or tongue?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
How good do these taste? Is the blueberry notice or a little hint of it
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love almonds, but not sure about blueberry...did anyone serve these for their super bowl party? Does the blueberry taste mix well with the almonds?