Add a Photo

By BLUE DIAMOND
#127 in Nuts & Seeds

Almonds and blueberries often come together in recipes, so it made sense to combine the natural flavor of blueberries with our oven-roasted almonds' crunchy goodness. As a good source of protein, our Blueberry-Flavored Almonds make a great anytime snack to keep you going. Enjoy them in place of candy or cookies for a sweet treat packed with antioxidants.

Photos (17)
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Louisville, KY
Pricey, but all nuts seem to be nowadays. These are the best almonds I've ever had though. They're so sweet and taste just like blueberry. Definitely a good snack if you're in the mood for it. Easy to find while out shopping as well, they can even be found at the gas station.
Carissa K.
Carissa K.
I love almonds and nuts in general! Blue diamond always has amazing snack foods like that! I believe theyre healthy and affordable and i do purchase them sometimes and i think theyre so tasty and good and i do recommend them to others if you want something healthy
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
If you love almonds and you love blueberries, this is for you! I love blueberry flavored anything and this is one of my favorite treats. Sweet, salty, and crunchy. Perfect!
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
The flavor was just off for me. The texture of the coating wasn't enjoyable either. I'd rather just stick with their roasted and salted almonds, which are great.
Reshel C.
Reshel C.
Hayden, ID
These are incredible, just trust me! The blueberry flavoring from real fruit and juice is just right on these almonds. Almost like a dessert!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
I love these almonds! they are such a great healthy snack with good fats and the blueberry flavor is a refreshing summer flavor :)
Matty L.
Matty L.
These were a little odd for me. I think I would rather eat almonds and blueberries instead. Missed the bar on this
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC
Want to try these out with blueberry flavor. 5 oz pack is for $5
ddictive! I absolutely love these and just can't stop eating them. They are a healthy indulgence packed with 8 Gramd of protein, rich in Antioxidant Vitamin E, gluten free and are oven roasted. Whoever thought something that tastes so good, could be so good for your body! I definitely recommend trying these. Honestly my new favorite snack thanks to being able to try them courtesy of Influenster.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This product is too good that it's addicting. If you find nuts boring or bland this product puts a sweet twist to them. It's also a healthier alternative to sweet treats like chocolate or candy. This product is great for an on-the-go snack as well.
Heather M.
Heather M.
These are soooooo good to have around! I have a horrible sweet tooth and now I just go to the flavored almonds. Blueberry is my favorite. It tastes natural and perfectly sweet with out all the actual sugar
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
What was your first thought when you opened the package
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
How good do these taste? Is the blueberry notice or a little hint of it
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
If Blue Diamond asked consumers to add one more flavor to the 3 flavored almonds they already have, what flavor would you choose?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Do these stain your teeth or tongue?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Are these any good? I love Almonds & Blueberries!!