BY BLUE DIAMOND #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Eryka M.
Eryka M.
Foodie Expert
This taste exactly what is says! Obviously without the actual wing meat. But I grabbed these by accident. You'd think that I'd see the picture and the big "BOLD" in front, but I didn't. I went to eat them while putting groceries away and that whiff of buffalo sauce made me choke. I wouldn't get them again, because I just wanted plain salted almonds. But I recommend it if you want to try it. They weren't bad, if you like spice.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually love to add these Blue Diamond Blazin Buffalo wing nuts to my salad. I love Blue Diamond, and the different flavors they offer are great. I have been buying this brand for some time, and I highly recommend the product. However, there have been times when they have definitely been over priced. Which in those moments I typically will not purchase them.
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
Foodie Expert
I usually purchase this nuts on my payday on whenever I wan to lift up my mood or having a hard day. It is not cheap, that's why I call it a special treat. I simply eat it just like that, almonds needs to additional flavor, a pinch of salt will complement it's creamy taste. I love this I wish they make it cheaper
Allie V.
Allie V.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
If I'm in the mood for buffalo wings, this is my go to snack. This is so healthy and so fulfilling. I love that they have a nice little kick to them as well. I feel as though I am 100% getting my money's worth with this snack. I have shared them with friends and they love them.
Stefen M.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
Wings and almonds surprisingly go together. You get the crunch and the spice all in one. These are pretty healthy for you, and I absolutely love them. The only bad thing about them is that you have to clean your fingers of the flavoring. I would only add more almonds to eat.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
These are amazing. They taste great. They are spicy but there amazing. Taste exactly like there suppose to and there really not badly priced when u get them in value packs. I would highly recommend and they also have them in difffrent favors if spicy isn't Ur thing :)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Buffalo wings are my favorite party food, but when I'm looking for an alternative with all the flavor I turn to Blue Diamond almonds. This was my first tim trying this kind, I typically go for the salt and vinegar, and now it's my new favorite. They're delicious!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Foodie Expert
My husband likes anything tangy and spicy so when I saw these in the store, I grabbed them for him to try. He loves them. They don't last very long in our household because they are delicious. He takes a can to work to snack on in between breaks there as well.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
I love these flavored almonds. They pack a punch of flavor and curve my hunger! I love having these with me while on the go. I do wish they had a slightly larger container of these flavored ones. Blue Diamond has the best variety of flavors in my opinion.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kent, OH
I am from buffalo, new york originally so when I see Buffalo flavored items I am always likely to navigate toward them. Not a true authentic Buffalo taste but these are amazing, I could eat the entire thing to myself. Not too spicy, just enough flavor.
Darsee H.
Darsee H.
Do these actually taste like buffalo? Are they spicy?