Blue Diamond Almonds Whole Natural - 6oz

Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds Are The Best Way To Appreciate The Flavor Of The Almond. It's Also A Good Way To Get A Handful Of Almonds' Benefits Every Day.

Almonds.

[product:blue-diamond-whole-natural-almonds] how is the flavor?
Do u like almonds?
What are all the flavors? [product:blue-diamond-whole-natural-almonds]
Start your review of Blue Diamond Almonds Whole Natural - 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I like the fact that they are natural. Almonds are a healthy snack and oh so delicious. They fill you up as a quick snack
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,479 reviews
This is the healthiest nut you can buy very good for you you can eat as a snack or you could put in different items I would definitely recommend you eat these every day they are delicious I am very satisfied
Lacy T.
Ringgold
I only eat Blue Diamond almonds because of my peanut allergy, I get the majority of my protein from nuts due to my dietary restrictions and Blue Diamond almonds are the best.
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Blue Diamond Almonds Whole Natural - 6oz uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like almonds but I eat them between meals to calm my anxiety to eat they are nutritious
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
My very favorite almonds. I love raw unroasted, unsalted almonds. My husband actually told me he hated almonds until he had these ones. Whole natural are the best in my opinion and they are a healthy item to snack on. Perfect for long car trips so you don't veg out on car trip junk food.
Billy
Great snack. Best tasting nut out there. Easy to pack and carry and great for anyone Can be used in cooking
Julie W.
Fairfax, VA
One of my favorite almond brands. Always delicious and I love that they have all these new bold flavors out now!
Amy  C.
Huntersville, NC
I love snacking on almonds!! They are an excellent choice for a snack throughout the day. I like the plain ones that are not roasted or salted!! I also use them to crush up and make romesco sauce!!
Kara A.
Granger, IN
While it's high in nutrition and I don't feel guilty after eating these. I'm never completely satisfied, maybe just getting used to not eating sweets as much.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves coming to you today with a review on the blue diamond Almonds whole natural in the 1.5 ounce to tubes I love these as a natural snack I would recommend them they are healthy and filling thank you have a wonderful day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
marlenny R.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Raquel W. il y a 2 ans
It's pretty plain but in a good way, you could eat healthy with out knowing that you are
Rebecca H.
Elizabethton , TN
il y a 3 ans
Cassie M. il y a 2 ans
Varies by store. Mine had a honey one, salted and a smokey one.