BY BLUE DIAMOND #50 in Nuts & Seeds

Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
I love almonds are my favorites. I like the natural, as natural as better. why I like this product, you do not feel so processed. almonds are also very good for my health and have helped me to control my appetite and my weight.
amo las almendras, son mis favoritas. me gustan al natural, mientras mas natural mejor. por eso me gusta este producto, no se siente tan procesado. ademas las almendras son muy buenas para la salud y a mi me han ayudado mucho a controlar mi apetito y mi peso.
Nicole J B.
Nicole J B.
Studio City, CA
Almonds are a great snack! They are portable - you can fit a bunch of them in a small space, and they provides a healthy energy boost without a sugar rush. I try to carry them everywhere I go so that I don't end up "hangry" between meals.

Because I am allergic to peanuts, "Blue Diamond" is a brand that I trust b/c they don't process peanuts on their equipment, so I don't have to worry about cross-contamination.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
Love this packaging! As a college student, these are great to keep in my backpack all the time. They don't spoil, they cure hunger if you don't have time or money to get real food, just awesome in a pinch. Also, since they're not salted or flavored, you're not constantly going back to overeat because of those addicting flavors, so you can get away without the pre-portioned packs. You eat just what you need.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
Foodie Expert
I have been trying to eat and snack healthier, and I have found a great alternative to greasy chips! I purchased this at the Dollar Store on a quick trip in and out, and I love this product! Plain whole almonds with no added salt, they have a great flavor on their own and are much more healthy this way! I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a healthy snack!
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
This is my go to snack for my beach bag and purse. After having a child, I literally could eat a fracker and look 6 months pregnant so, the last thing I want to eat in a bathing suit, is something that's going to bloat my stomach up. This is the perfect snack to help me feel satisfied and keep my stomach small. Tastes delicious on top of all the other positives. :)
Maria J. C.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
I love to take snacks to the beach all the time and personal preference is nuts that are healthy for you. I personally love these because they don't have any salt are whole and natural. If you're already at the beach there isn't any need for salt, am I right? These can be eaten alone or paired with fruits, cheese or lean meats like sliced turkey or ham.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like almonds and this brand is no exception. I like that these are not overly salty and full of sodium. I like the all natural taste and the way the packaging allows the almonds to stay fresh for long periods of time. I can usually find this in the grocery store and at most WalMarts. I would definitely recommend these to another almond lover.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Balch Springs , TX
Foodie Expert
These are not only my favorite beach bag snack, but year- round snack. I love almonds and I take these everywhere I go. They are in a perfect resealable bag. I love that they are healthy and filling when I need something to satisty my hunger or to just snack on. If I have a sweet tooth, I will add cranberries for the perfect treat.
Stacie N.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Foodie Expert
I keep these on hand at all times for a snack while traveling, at the office or just around the home. They give me the energy I need to sustain me between meals and they compliment my salads and dishes I make so always a plus to keep around in the kitchen too. They taste great whether they are natural, salted or other
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite on the go snack! Perfect snack to keep in my purse or to add to my own trail mix with some dark chocolate. I love being able to eat these almonds plain when I need a little energy boost or use them in a recipe or blend them in a morning shake. The perfect almond for snacking or cooking with!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Foodie Expert
Do you eat almonds plain or add them to recipes?
Kathia R.
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Do you like almond with additional spices?
Medea G.
Medea G.
Foodie Expert
How does Blue Diamond compare to store brands or cheaper brands?
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
What other flavors do these come in?
Bethzaida R.
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
What kind of smoothie can you do with almonds.