BY BLUE DIAMOND #56 in Nuts & Seeds

Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Whole Natural Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 6g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Jennifer D.
Review for: 100 Calorie Bags more...
I like to put these almonds in my husband’s lunchbox a few times each week to make sure he is getting healthy fats in his diet! He loves the taste and conaiders the almonds a treat! I like to purchase these individual packet sizes (perfect serving!).
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Other more...
LOVE. Being healthy is so simple. I could literally sit here and eat a whole bag. These are my go to snacks!
Super reasonably priced as well!
They have them everywhere, and even different flavors!
Carmen R.
I love these nuts they are part of my husband and I life because you can't eat it at any time instead of eat chocolate or chips we love to eat almonds I always have a little bag in my hand bag also I put in when I make my morning smoothie for the cereal for everything !!!!
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like almonds and these are nice because the package is resealable. There’s no added salt so you don’t have to worry about having too many. There a great snack with out having to pay too much attention to how many you have.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I work a job where I’m stuck in a crane cab for 12-16 hours a day. I have no refrigerator, no microwave, etc. so I have to keep good snacks on hand so I don’t starve. There is always a bag of these in my bag! They are SO good.
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
Review for: Almonds Whole Natural 16 oz more...
Awesome to snack on through out the day! The serving size is about 28 almonds but they're kind of filling so can never really eat 28 at once 😅 I love the whole natural almonds because they're not too salty. These also are great to crush up and put on top of yogurt!
Katie M.
I personally like my almonds plain with anything on them, so these are perfect. But if you need some seasoning such as salt or pepper, you could easily find many other flavors to choose from this brand!!!
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Love these almonds. Super flavorful and there are so many great health benefits to them. I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking for a healthy snack. Mix these with a piece of fruit and you have the perfect nutritious snack.
Vanessa G.
If you are a raw almond fan these are great. I don't really have too much to say, as a raw almond is a raw almond. I have not noticed much of a difference between different brands.
Ashley P.
Rochester
I do like these almonds, but they are a bit pricey in my opinion. However, they do last me a while, and are pretty good. Maybe a lower price would get me to buy them again.
Monica G.
Do you eat almonds plain or add them to recipes?
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
Do you like almond with additional spices?
Medea G.
How does Blue Diamond compare to store brands or cheaper brands?
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
What other flavors do these come in?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
What kind of smoothie can you do with almonds.