BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Smart Snacking Almonds Variety Pack (1.5 Ounce Bags). Contains (1.5 Ounce Bags) of Each Featured Flavor. Featured Flavors Include: Roasted Salted, Blueberry Roasted, Lightly Salted, Habanero BBQ, Whole Natural, Wasabi & Soy Sauce, Toasted Coconut, Sriracha, Smokehouse, Salt 'n Vinegar. Great for On the Go Snacking.

Blue Diamond Smart Snacking Almonds Variety Pack (1.5 Ounce Bags); Contains (1.5 Ounce Bags) of Each Featured Flavor; Featured Flavors Include - Roasted Salted, Blueberry Roasted, Lightly Salted, Habanero BBQ, Whole Natural, Wasabi & Soy Sauce, Toasted Coconut, Sriracha, Smokehouse, Salt 'n Vinegar; Great for On the Go Snacking

Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I love almonds! They’re my favorite but with a bit of a crunch but also has a good tenderness to them. I buy the variety pack of, I usually eat one once a day with either lunch or as a snack. The variety packs are great to help switch of flavors and also a great size so I don’t over eat my almonds and waste my money.
Ezequiel T.
These nuts are delicious and all the flavors are really good and different and it makes a great snack and the nuts are nicely salted and is very affordable and delicious and I would definitely buy again.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand of nuts are my favorite nuts to buy for my family. I love the variety pack because it is varied and appeals to all of the taste buds in my house.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
My family has always liked the blue diamond brand variety of nuts and almonds and the variety pack is great for on the go snacks
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
Almonds are a great nutritional snack and my kids love all the flavors. These can never run out at my house. My family would revolt!!! The bags are the perfect serving size and they are easy to slip in a backpack or sports bag.
Jacqueline T.
Jacksonville
Love this variety pack! All the flavors in one box! Great for lunches
Great value.
Amanda S.
St, MD
Love love love these easy to throw in your purse, backpack or keep in your car for when you are in a rush and haven't had time to eat.

back