BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut-flavored Almonds Are A Tantalizing, Tropical Treat. Oven Roasted And Enhanced With Sweet Coconut Flavor, These Almonds Are So Satisfying That You Just Can't Put Them Down. Order A Case Of Six 14 Oz Resealable Bags Today!

Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Spice And Rebiana (Stevia Extract).

Blue Diamond® Almonds Toasted Coconut

Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Toasted Coconut!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Sweet, crunchy, and with less sugar and carbs than traditional sweets." in 1 review
  • "These almonds are my absolute favorite." in 1 review
Amanda U.
Philadelphia , PA
Almonds are my favorite nut and then they decided to incorporate so many awesome flavors! The only thing I don’t like about this is the price but I feel that you do get what you pay for and they aren’t cheap nuts!
Julie K.
I love this product- its a great snack, delicious, and healthy. I can eat this whole container in one sitting. It’s the perfect combination between sweet and salty. I’ll pair this with cheese or an apple.
Elizabeth V.
I love coconut flavored things and this just didn’t have that wow for me. It had a coconut flavor of course but it was like a powdery layer over the almond and it made it gritty which I wasn’t a fan of.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I’m a big fan of these Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut flavored Almonds. I keep a can at my desk for healthy snacking throughout the day. A serving size is 28 almonds! It’s enough to make me feel full but on limited calories and packed with just enough protein. I buy them at Harris Teeter for around $3 on sale.
Cassie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking for a sweet and naughty treat, look no further than these almonds. The toasted coconut flavor combined with the flavor of the roasted almond is a match made in tongue heaven! The flavor coats the nut very well, leaving very little residue in the bottom of the tin. Our family purchases these regularly, and can barely keep them in the house.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
I love these! I get them from Fred Meyer and they are a little bit expensive but I don’t buy them a whole lot. The texture is crunchy and perfect and if you’re not a big coconut fan I think you would still love these. They don’t really taste like coconut but they kind of do. I recommend!
April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
The best of both words... coconuts and almonds. I'm addicted to these beatuies and tend to always have them around for a quick snack. Almonds are great for you so don't hold back.
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love these almonds. The subtle hint of coconut is so satisfying. My favorite thing to do with these is add a handful into a cup of pineapple or coconut Greek yogurt. The crunch it adds is wonderful and it’s a great source of protein. If you need a little tropical escape, I’d recommend trying this little treat.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Almonds are a mainstay of my diet and I know I can count on Blue Diamond. I love the sweet flavoring mixed with the saltiness or roasted quality of the nuts and products like this allow you to get a taste of a dessert but also get your protein and nutrients. I recommend these for all coconut/almond lovers.
Holly K.
Tifton
So I'm a HUGE fan of nuts. I eat a couple of pounds a week. These coconut almonds have a wonderful taste that lingers in my mouth after I have finished eating them. They taste just like a dessert without all the guilty calories. Please purchase these if you enjoy coconut flavor like I do.

Amazon