BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Say The Phrase "Blue Diamond" And Many People Think "Smokehouse." First Introduced In 1958, Our Signature Smokehouse® Almonds Are Among Our Top Sellers. One Taste Will Tell You Why They'll Never Go Out Of Style. Buy Them By The Can, Eat Them By The Handful. They Are A Flavor-filled Treat Packed With Goodness.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein And Natural Flavors.

• Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?1 Answers
  • what are your favorite flavor of almonds by blue diamond1 Answers
  • I've heard they are very heavenly salty? Is that true?1 Answers
Teagan P.
These are the perfect snack if you are needing something a little salty. I love taking these to work with me or on a hike! They have the perfect flavor that isn't to strong. I have been buying the smokehouse flavor for as long as I can remember and will continue to purchase them for a quick and easy snack!
Marveya A.
sacramento
This are the best almonds the flavor is amazing they taste so good if you put tapatio over them I honestly crave this and not chips this is my go to snack again but pricey but when you taste theses the price don’t matter they are amazing I love them
Carrie D.
Wylie
Salty. Smokey. Protein. Seriously? These are the best snack in the middle of the afternoon or while you're enjoying an evening drink. I have bought these multiple times (usually in HUGE bags from Costco) and they are totally a family favorite. Also a great little finger snack to have out in a cute bowl when having guests over.
Jael I.
One of my go tos when I'm on the road. It's really hard to find something remotely healthy when traveling and these little almond packs are filling and delicious. I love most flavors that I've tried but these have got to be my favorite. They carry at most gas stations so it's perfect.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I love these almonds! I love the smoky salty flavor of these almonds. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting if my self control is waining. I do wish their price was a little lower but I'll pay the price for one of my favorite snacks!
Karen E.
Blue Diamond® Whole Natural AlmondsBlue Diamond® Almonds Lightly SaltedBlue Diamond® Almonds Lightly SaltedBlue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted This brand has no competition whatsoever. The delicious unique flavor of Blue Diamond will never be beat. I dont care about  the price. I care about the flavor and quality. Ill buy again for sure.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
My favorite almonds this is when I have bad cravings I have to have this in my pantry so I can stay away from bad snacks is affordable and yummy I watch my favorite show eating this deliciousness. Even my husband steals my almonds.
Ashley R.
Muncie, IN
This little size of Smoke house nuts are perfect for sending to the office with my husband when I km none he has a long day coming m up, a nice addition to a gift basket or the bottom of a holiday stocking. These juts taste like high-end gourmet nuts from an expensive specialty store yet I buy the them at Walgreens for just a few bucks. I love this flavor and the price point.
Heather T.
Auburn, NY
These have a super yummy flavor and great umami! 6 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber and bursting with a smoky salty flavor that's great in salads, snack mixes, or perfect on its own. They're addicting and everyone in this family loves them!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I am an avid almond snacker and diamond almond packs are my go to - especially when they are on sale. The flavors are bold and the almonds extremely fresh. I have tried many of the flavors and the Smokehouse is my favorite for a savory snack. I can easily eat more than I intended but without too much guilt!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Leidy A.
There are other flavored almonds?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?

Walmart