BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Say The Phrase "Blue Diamond" And Many People Think "Smokehouse." First Introduced In 1958, Our Signature Smokehouse® Almonds Are Among Our Top Sellers. One Taste Will Tell You Why They'll Never Go Out Of Style. Buy Them By The Can, Eat Them By The Handful. They Are A Flavor-filled Treat Packed With Goodness.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein And Natural Flavors.

• Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?1 Answers
  • what are your favorite flavor of almonds by blue diamond1 Answers
  • I've heard they are very heavenly salty? Is that true?1 Answers
Amanda M.
Gresham, OR
I love this almond flavor so much! It was one of my go to snacks in college when i was competing in collegiate athletics. I bought the big bag at Costco but saw them at the store all the time. Highly recommend to others!
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
The flavor on these nuts can be a little overwhelming honestly, which is why I knocked off some stars. I love flavorful salty snacks but this can be a little much to eat at work, but they can be addicting and taste good
amber z.
philadelphia, PA
The best flavored almonds I've ever tried! My family eats a lot of nuts, and when I gave them these they also fell in love. A bit high in salt, though, if you're someone who watches that.
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Blue Diamond’s Smokehouse flavored almonds are my favorite salty craving fulfillment. The smoky taste accompanied with the cream effect amount of salt is beyond delicious. Very pricy tho.
Drew B.
Kansas City
A classic, high quality almond treated beautifully. They’re perfectly smoky and rich and you won’t want to share. They can be pricey, but often big deals can be found at Costco or Sam’s.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love snacking on almonds and these are more affordable at Costco. The only issue I have is that these are a bit on the salty end. I wish it had flavor, but was not as salty as it is.
Kristi B.
A super delicious flavor! This brand is so on point with their flavor combinations! I’ve loved all their almond flavors and they are usually a good price at Job Lot. This flavor is so savory and satisfying for a snack!
Gabrielle B.
I keep these by my desk. They make for a good snack, but they are not my favorite flavor. I love the flavored blue diamond almonds, in general, and their flavors are usually on point. Highly recommend this brand!
bella g.
Severna park, MD
If I could give these six stars I would. They are my favorite snack ever!! I love salt though. They are very salty. I am always super bloated after eating these but it's worth it. They are amazing.
Ila J.
My all time favorite snack I looooove blue diamond original smokehouse almonds soooo yummy just the right kinda flavor I love getting these for friends and family during holidays
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Leidy A.
There are other flavored almonds?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?

Walmart