BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Say The Phrase "Blue Diamond" And Many People Think "Smokehouse." First Introduced In 1958, Our Signature Smokehouse® Almonds Are Among Our Top Sellers. One Taste Will Tell You Why They'll Never Go Out Of Style. Buy Them By The Can, Eat Them By The Handful. They Are A Flavor-filled Treat Packed With Goodness.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein And Natural Flavors.

• Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?1 Answers
  • what are your favorite flavor of almonds by blue diamond1 Answers
  • I've heard they are very heavenly salty? Is that true?1 Answers
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
These almonds are actually very good. I’m a vegetarian but the flavor somehow almost reminds me of meat. They’re savory and super delicious for their price range! You can usually buy them at any basic grocery store.
Emily E.
Chula Vista , CA
I have been loving these almonds since I was a kid. They are a perfect on the go snack for me and my children. Great flavor and a healthy choice. Would highly recommend this product to any of my friends and family.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Blue Diamond almonds are the best almonds that you can buy they aren't salty or too salty I should say they usually have a great flavor and are absolutely good for you because of the fact that they are and allmond
Samantha F.
Kansas City, MO
I live, breath these! They are my absolute favorite flavor. I always have some at my desk at work for those mid-day Timmy rumbles. They always taste fresh and fantastic. I just wish that they weren’t so expensive!
Cassandra B.
The best flavor IMO. These taste so fantastic. A great easy but healthy snack perfect for road trips, something to tide you over before lunch time or just because they taste delicious and are healthy for you. :)
Susan D.
Warren, RI
Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds are a great snack especially for someone on a diet and needs that small boost of protein in the middle of the day. My kids absolutely love the smokey flavor. Fantastic product.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
Omg these are so good! They are just right when you want to snack on something, I can’t think of any else to snack than these. Depends on where you go to buy them, it can be costly. But I buy them always
Laurie L.
Blue Diamond Almond Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse are perfect for a in between meal snack. My favorite flavor is my mouth Smoke House but enjoy the original flavor as well. It’s also a good source of protein. I have had other brand of Almonds but Blue Diamond Almonds are my favorites for sure.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Probably quite bad for you- they’re pretty salty- but these are so good! Everyone who tries these loves them and I’m sure you will too. I buy them frequently to snack on while driving long distances.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
These almonds are a delicious snack! I found them to be the perfect amount of smokiness and flavor. It wasn't overwhelming or salty as some nuts. In fact, I just bought them last night and my can is almost gone.. Oops ;p. This is the first time I tried Blue Diamond almonds, however, I do buy their almond milk frequently. Pleased as usual with this brand.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Leidy A.
There are other flavored almonds?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?

Walmart