Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse

Say The Phrase "Blue Diamond" And Many People Think "Smokehouse." First Introduced In 1958, Our Signature Smokehouse® Almonds Are Among Our Top Sellers. One Taste Will Tell You Why They'll Never Go Out Of Style. Buy Them By The Can, Eat Them By The Handful. They Are A Flavor-filled Treat Packed With Goodness.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein And Natural Flavors.

What exactly is the taste of these? Like a bbq?
Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?
what are your favorite flavor of almonds by blue diamond
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me and my family love these Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds. Yum! Been buying these for a few years now. Love it when the store has BOGO on these. The flavor takes me back to my childhood when my brother would bring home nuts from his work. This definitely is a great anytime snack.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I received a sample of the Blue Diamond almonds Smokehouse and with this product being two grams of net carbs it is definitely a Keto friendly snack. I like the smokehouse flavor its got the sweet smoky flavor while the nut has the perfect amount of crunch and the texture of the almond is smooth. I definitely recommend this product as it is rich in flavor!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Holly L.
I received a FREE sample pouch of this product from PinchMe, in exchange for an honest review. I wasn't expecting much from these, but I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty they are. These have a delightfully savory taste. They are definitely a little salty, but they are absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend you try these out.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Lissa D.
These taste absolutely amazing! It's the perfect mixture of sweet and salty oh my gosh! Has a little hint of BBQ but that's because it really does have a smokey taste to it! I picked these up last night and are almost ate the whole pack before even getting home lol. I highly recommend trying these if you like almonds!
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Meghan D.
I received a sample of the Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse free from PINCHme. They are really tasty and salty. The crunch made me want to eat more. The snacking size is the perfect amount for on the go. Especially with 2 grams of carbs! I will be purchasing these as a side snack to curb my hunger. I recommend you try them too!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Maika R.
I received these blue diamond smokehouse almonds as a sample in my @pinchme box and they are delicious. Love that they have just the right amount of Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy smokey flavoring and salt. One of the best out there and will satisfy your needs. I would definitely buy these. Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy Ocean Spray Growing Goodness™ Cranberry Apple Peach Flavor
Lori M.
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Lori M.
Thanks to #pinchme I was able to get these Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse to try as a sample. These aren't thay bad. You can get that Smokey flavor out of them. It's pretty good not to salty either. I really like this brand as well. I would definitely go get more.
nicole P.
Spring, TX
Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Excellent almonds Blue Diamond offers the best tasting and freshest nuts on the market this particular flavor is a bit strong you definitely have to like the smokehouse flavor to enjoy these almonds but if you don’t they offer a ton of flavors even raw...
Robin B.
One of my absolute favorite snacks!, My dad used to eat them when I was a little girl and it was one of my most favorite treats when he would share these!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I love anything smoked and I love any kind of nut. Perfect combination for me. Healthier combination option then junkfood. I would recommend this product of you like the Smokey flavor otherwise try the regular blue diamond almonds. I will always buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...