BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Say The Phrase "Blue Diamond" And Many People Think "Smokehouse." First Introduced In 1958, Our Signature Smokehouse® Almonds Are Among Our Top Sellers. One Taste Will Tell You Why They'll Never Go Out Of Style. Buy Them By The Can, Eat Them By The Handful. They Are A Flavor-filled Treat Packed With Goodness.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein And Natural Flavors.

• Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?1 Answers
  • what are your favorite flavor of almonds by blue diamond1 Answers
  • I've heard they are very heavenly salty? Is that true?1 Answers
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
These are my favorite almonds!! When I was in high school I found out I was anemic and so I always smacked on almonds because they are a good source of iron. Anyway I started getting bored with plan raw almonds and I decided to try these and now they’re one of my favorite things to snack on! My friends tease me because at the movies I ALWAYS get these almonds and redbull 😂
It’s a pretty random snack but I love it!! Plus my co workers know how much I love these and they always buy me them! One time someone bought me a huge Cisco bag!! Now they all come to my desk to eat some lol
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Blue Diamond is my go-to brand for almonds. Me and my family loves these almonds, although the flavoring and salts tends to rub off on your hands. If you think the flavor is too strong just put a handful on a paper towel and roll them around a bit to loosen some of the flavoring. They are difficult to find in this container size and at such a reasonable price, the large size is equal to a whole bunch of the little cans and saves money big time.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
One of my favorite flavors of almonds for sure. You can buy these probably at any store honestly. I buy them from Safeway and fredymeyer and Target. These little bags of them are always a great price and I’m always happy when I eat these haha. The little cans of them though are quite expensive and it makes me a little mad... but also another flavor that is AMAZING is the coconut flavored ones! Oh boy those are amazing 😭 you should definitely buy these!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got these from Walmart last night for my boyfriend and they’re already gone!! Almonds are so delicious and these are packed with flavor. If you aren’t into spicey I probably wouldn’t get these, they’re not super hot but do have a kick to them. I say try them out. Also they’re vegan :)
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
Yum! Love all of blue diamond almonds but the smokehouse are definitely a favorite. My cravings are always for savory and a handful of these salty smoky snacks does the trick. The little can keeps them fresh but I also like to buy the small serving bags for being on the go.
Chy M.
Love when I can get these on sale. They taste so good, I have to hide them from my mom or she would eat the whole thing in one sitting. I was first given these (about 5 years ago at school for a snack, and I've been hooked ever since. I just wish nuts weren't so expensive.
Melony T.
Phoenix
We get a great deal on the huge bag of these from Costco, they are really delicious! My kids devour them every day! They are a fantastic snack to just grab a handful of when you’re on the run! I just wish there weren’t so many crazy ingredients in the delicious coating!
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
These smokehouse Blue Diamond almonds are to die for. I have not yet found a similar product that I like more. The flavor is not overpowering and worth the costly bag. Just try to spread them out and not eat them all in one sitting.
Michelle L.
El Centro, CA
I love this healthy snack before or after a good workout. It is delicious because of the flavor they add. It is completely affordable and easy to find at the stores and gas stations. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
i would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a source of protein to anyone who doesn’t like meat. the smokehouse flavor is my favorite but the only thing is that the seasoning does get on your fingers.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Leidy A.
There are other flavored almonds?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?

Walmart