BY BLUE DIAMOND #10 in Nuts & Seeds

Say The Phrase "Blue Diamond" And Many People Think "Smokehouse." First Introduced In 1958, Our Signature Smokehouse® Almonds Are Among Our Top Sellers. One Taste Will Tell You Why They'll Never Go Out Of Style. Buy Them By The Can, Eat Them By The Handful. They Are A Flavor-filled Treat Packed With Goodness.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein And Natural Flavors.

• Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?1 Answers
  • what are your favorite flavor of almonds by blue diamond1 Answers
  • I've heard they are very heavenly salty? Is that true?1 Answers
Angelique D.
San Jose , CA
These are my favorite almonds!! When I was in high school I found out I was anemic and so I always smacked on almonds because they are a good source of iron. Anyway I started getting bored with plan raw almonds and I decided to try these and now they’re one of my favorite things to snack on! My friends tease me because at the movies I ALWAYS get these almonds and redbull 😂
It’s a pretty random snack but I love it!! Plus my co workers know how much I love these and they always buy me them! One time someone bought me a huge Cisco bag!! Now they all come to my desk to eat some lol
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Blue Diamond is my go-to brand for almonds. Me and my family loves these almonds, although the flavoring and salts tends to rub off on your hands. If you think the flavor is too strong just put a handful on a paper towel and roll them around a bit to loosen some of the flavoring. They are difficult to find in this container size and at such a reasonable price, the large size is equal to a whole bunch of the little cans and saves money big time.
Marie K.
Canby
One of my favorite flavors of almonds for sure. You can buy these probably at any store honestly. I buy them from Safeway and fredymeyer and Target. These little bags of them are always a great price and I’m always happy when I eat these haha. The little cans of them though are quite expensive and it makes me a little mad... but also another flavor that is AMAZING is the coconut flavored ones! Oh boy those are amazing 😭 you should definitely buy these!
Laurie L.
Blue Diamond Almond Blue Diamond® Almonds Smokehouse are perfect for a in between meal snack. My favorite flavor is my mouth Smoke House but enjoy the original flavor as well. It’s also a good source of protein. I have had other brand of Almonds but Blue Diamond Almonds are my favorites for sure.
Karen E.
Blue Diamond® Whole Natural AlmondsBlue Diamond® Almonds Lightly SaltedBlue Diamond® Almonds Lightly SaltedBlue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted This brand has no competition whatsoever. The delicious unique flavor of Blue Diamond will never be beat. I dont care about  the price. I care about the flavor and quality. Ill buy again for sure.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got these from Walmart last night for my boyfriend and they’re already gone!! Almonds are so delicious and these are packed with flavor. If you aren’t into spicey I probably wouldn’t get these, they’re not super hot but do have a kick to them. I say try them out. Also they’re vegan :)
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
Yum! Love all of blue diamond almonds but the smokehouse are definitely a favorite. My cravings are always for savory and a handful of these salty smoky snacks does the trick. The little can keeps them fresh but I also like to buy the small serving bags for being on the go.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
I’m not a big nut person. If anything, I’ll occasionally eat walnuts or pecans, rarely almonds. But the smokehouse flavor is really good on these. And the fact that it’s Blue Diamond is reassuring because you know you’re getting a quality, fresh product.
Jane Z.
Temperance
This is one of my favorite flavors! They are great tasting almonds with a smoky flavor and a light coating of salt. I really like the reclosable seal on the top of the bag. They were around $10 for the large bag which seems to be what other brands of almonds are priced as well.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
These are my favorite. My boyfriend got me hip to these. Once you open the can, trust me, you can’t eat just a few. The flavoring is very roasted tasting which is really unique. I would deffinetly recommend this brand! #bluediamond #nutts
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Leidy A.
There are other flavored almonds?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try these, are they worth trying?