Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Olivia S.Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Tayler J.Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Myeisha H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Smokehouse® Almonds.

Irresistible snacking!

Smart Eating®! see more...

• Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?3 Answers
  • Wonder why almonds are always so much?2 Answers
  • Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?3 Answers
Alaina G.
Evans, GA
These Smokehouse Almonds are nearly irresistible. Once you taste the first one, you're hooked. The salty-smoky flavor is perfect for a mid-day snack or pairing with your lunch. It's way better than sticking to the plain ones every day. The only downside is that because of the salty flavor, they are packed with sodium, so be sure to watch your portions!
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love that I get a healthy snack as well as tasting good, and not hard to chew. Very convienant to carry in bag for travel, or for a day shopping, when you need a little lift . I bought a couple for myself, and am never out of Blue Diamonds. Great product, and Blue Diamond is keeping up with healthy choices in their products. A winner!
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
When I am in the mood for almonds and salt this is the kind I buy but I have to be in the mood for them and once they are gone in may be 2-3 months before I start craving them again, and I have been this way my whole life but I know when the mood strikes to get some because they always taste the same pack after pack year after year.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
This flavor is so addicting! I love to have cans of this healthy snack next to me when possible because they have great taste and I don't feel guilty if I go through a couple of fistfuls. The price is ok, and I would definitely recommend to try them. A little spicy but that's how I like them!
Beverly N.
Foodie Expert
My favorite almonds! The smokehouse flavor mixes perfectly with the almonds, and only a few satisfy your craving. But I could eat the whole can if I sat there long enough. They're that tasty! I call them my "crack." Haha! I remember getting samples as a kid, and I've eaten them ever since.
Jacqueline C.
Foodie Expert
If you love the flavor of good barbecue food items but hate having to cook the food look no further. These almonds are my go to when I'm craving some smoky flavor. Besides the salt content these almonds are healthy. At any given moment I have a multiple Blue Diamond almonds in my house.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
These are one of the first smoked Almonds that I have ever eaten. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy them. They exceed my expectations every time. They are very difficult to find they are delicious compared to other products. I have recommended these to others.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
We love these almonds. They are a great source of protein. We have been buying these for a few years now. The flavor is wonderful not too smokey. They are little expensive but worth it. Blue Diamond out shines all other brands we have tried. I would recommend this brand
Shawna F.
San Diego, CA
I like these for a healthy snack. My family gets them every once in a while and they always go fast. They're very salty but I enjoy the smoky and salty flavor. My only dislike is that sometimes they can be too crunchy. But otherwise they're a yummy, good for you snack.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
These almonds are so addictive - be careful because they are calorically dense but oh so tasty. The Smokehouse flavor really adds a lot of oomph to this product, but I also like eating almonds on their own, not even salted - so I am kind of biased in favor of almonds!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?