Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Tayler J.Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Olivia S.Blue Diamond Almonds Smokehouse uploaded by Myeisha H.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Smokehouse® Almonds.

Irresistible snacking!

Smart Eating®! see more...

• Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?3 Answers
  • Wonder why almonds are always so much?2 Answers
  • Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?3 Answers
Angela L.
Caro, MI
Review for: Almonds Smokehouse 6 oz more...
Love the bold, unique flavor of these almonds when I’m looking for something quick and nutritious but I still want flavor. The small can is perfect for in your car or even in your desk. Definitely would recommend.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
These are highly addicting! Please proceed with caution! I bet you can't just have one! In fact one taste and you'll be hooked. These combine the perfect amount of Smokey, salty, slightly sweet with the perfectly crunchy and roasted almond. I like to mix these with unflavored mix nuts to add some pops of flavor!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Love! Love! Love! If you love almonds kick them up a notch and try the smoked almonds. YUMMY! I don’t cook or bake with the smoked almonds I use these strictly for snacking. The price is not bad and these are loaded with protein
Katie M.
Reading, PA
These are my all time favorite kind of almonds. They're crunchy, salty and just really good. Loved these since I was little and because I eat them my fiance now loves them. Great for on the go and lunches.
Donna R.
Pearl
These are my favorite. They taste like they were BBQ’d on the grill. When I start eating them it is hard to stop so I separate them in small snack bags and only allow myself to have one a day.
Wen Na Z.
Tastes smokey and salty, it's really good actually! I've usually bought them at our local Walmart, almonds are definitely more expensive than peanuts, but I prefer almonds to peanuts
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
YUM! These really add something to almonds. Almonds are a great snack but sometimes not very satisfying because they can be bland. With Smokehouse, the flavor makes you feel like you are having a hearty snack and is more satisfying than plain.
Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
I love these almonds! So delicious! They are super flavorful and a healthy snack that is packed with protein. They are easy to find in grocery stores. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend these nuts to anyone who enjoys zesty flavors and food with a kick!
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I have a love hate relationship with these almonds! They're beyond yummy to the point where you just can't have a few, yet they're jam packed with calories. I'd recommend them, but tread lightly because they're rediculously addictive.
Hannah T.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
These almonds are AMAZING! i purchase these almonds anytime i see them at the store even though they run about $4 dollars a container they have a strong flavor that you can"t miss. These are definatly one of the best flavors along with the honey roasted.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Which is your favorite of the flavored almonds?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Have you tried these smokehouse almonds yet?
Brianna H.
Nitro, WV
Wonder why almonds are always so much?