BY BLUE DIAMOND #99 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds.
Bold. Intense taste!
Smart Snacking™!
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
My favorite almonds of all time. They really hit the spot for salt, vinegar, and nuttiness craving. Not many snacks can triple hit a craving. It has a perfect balance of salt and vinegar that may be overpowering for some, but perfect for those who already love those flavors elsewhere like potato chips. These are a perfect replacement for potato chips to be healthier without giving up something you adore. Excellent serving size and decent, if not lower, sodium by portion than many other salty snacks.
Belle H.
Bend, OR
Whoever came up with the idea of salt n vinegar almonds is a genius! I am addicted to salt and vinegar flavored everything, and when I discovered these almonds, I fell in love! They aren’t as bad for you as chips, so they make a really good substitute. They taste exactly like the chips do, and they almost trick your mind into believing you’re eating chips. 10/10 would recommend everytime. Try them sometime if you haven’t already, they’re amazing.
Lex C.
I follow a pretty healthy diet and I can certainly thank Blue Diamond for being a constant staple to help me achieve my goals. There isn’t a week that passes by that I don’t purchase these almonds but this flavor is my absolute favorite. I can guarantee solid protein, great taste, without the guilt of high calories and carbs. Simply a great product.
Jamie W.
Greenwood, SC
Stop what you are doing and go to the store and buy these. I was hesitant at first to purchase them because I don’t like to try new foods, but I am so glad I did. It is the right amount of everything, I strongly suggest giving these a try.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I am obsessed with salt and vinegar anything, so I snatched these almonds us as soon as I saw them. They are AMAZING! The flavor is pretty strong, so you really need to love salt and vinegar to appreciate them. They are not cheap, so I do not buy them too often. They are really just a guilty pleasure/ special treat when I am craving something super salty and sour.
Jenna O.
Maitland, FL
Super tasty! I love salt and vinegar chips so I decided to give these a try and I’m glad I did; although it is easy to indulge on multiple servings at a time so be careful.
Annie B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love the Blue Diamond Salt and Vinegar Almonds! Before, I never used to eat almonds but now that they make these I won't stop lol. These are so tasty and really help with craving chips since instead of fatty chips I'm eating almonds! Just wish you could buy them in bigger bags!
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
You haven't lived a full and happy life until you have tried these almonds. I don't even care if you don't like almonds. The flavor just melts in your mouth (obviously not the almond because I don't think they could)
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Mmmmm! The tangy saltiness mixed with the crunch of the nuts makes a great high protein alternative to the salt and vinny chip. The only complaint I have is that I can’t find them in the big bag at my grocery store!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I am obsessed with this flavor. I buy these so much. I can eat an entire can in one sitting they are that good to me. I just love the bitterness of the vinegar. I will continue to keep buying this and I recommend this 100%
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Do these taste like the salt n vinegar chips?
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How good are these?
Loli R.
Bonita, CA
Are theses spicy ??
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these actually taste okay?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Do they make chocolate covered almomds