Blue Diamond® Almonds Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Monique  P.Blue Diamond® Almonds Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Monique  P.Blue Diamond® Almonds Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Monique  P.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #10 in Nuts & Seeds

It's not easy to turn off your chocolate cravings and give up sweets. Now you don't have to. Our Dark Chocolate Oven-Roasted Almonds are made with real cocoa and loaded with rich chocolate flavor, blended with just the right amount of sugar flavored stevia extract. By combining the creamy rich flavor of real dark chocolate with our almonds, which are naturally loaded with vitamin E, we turned a tough challenge into a delicious snack you can enjoy every day.

Almonds, Sugar, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Rebiana (Stevia Extract).

• I have seen these in the store and wanted to try them but...1 Answers
  • Are they covered in dark chocolate or just dusted in dark...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these. Are these really sweet?1 Answers
Nicole C.
These are my favorite, easy, go-to snack.  I can easily take them to work, road trips, camping trips, etc.  They satisfy my sweet-tooth while being a healthier alternative to candy.  They are one of my favorite snacks for keeping me full and giving me a boost of energy before a work out.
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
I love dark chocolate and all its bitterness but these taste like they are dusted in plain cocoa powder. I would prefer a bit more sweetness. Also not a fan of the powdery residue that is left all over my hands and clothes after eating. Not bad but not as good as I had hoped.
Chocolate is my favorite and when you mix nuts.and chocolate together it's fantastic! These are my favorite because they are chocolate covered. I also take these on the go. And since I'm a nurse it's nice to just throw some in a zip loc baggy. It would be neat I'd they.made snack size servings too
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
These are the best almond I have ever tried in my entire life. Because they are dark chocolate I like to trick myself into thinking they are just as good for me as regular almonds. I try to eat about a handful a day because almonds really are so good for you.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
My new favorite flavor of Blue Diamond almonds!!! The chocolate flavor is stronger than I expected but that’s a positive thing! They taste so good and make you feel like you are indulging when you are really enjoying a healthy snack! Walgreens sells them in SC.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This combines my two favorite things: dark chocolate and almonds. I absolutely love this combination and these are so so good. Dark chocolate is supposed to be more healthy than milk chocolate so I feel a little better while eating these 😂
Brei P.
Omak, WA
All the goodness of almonds with a splash of dark chocolate! These give your diet extra protein while you’re satisfying your sweet cravings. They’re a little expensive, but I recommend them. They’re not a pantry staple, but I buy them frequently.
Kate W.
Troy, IL
These are my FAVORITE go to snack! They are just slightly covered in dark chocolate dust but not too much! They are sweet and definitely give me the protein boost I need throughout the day! I’ve repurchased this product twice now and have recommended to a lot of my friends!
Maria G.
The most delicious snack in the world! Super rich, crunchy, and satisfying. I purchased this product at Walmart and it is my favorite healthy snack. It is way better than similar products because it is actually good for you !
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These little almonds are amazing! I absolutely love almonds no matter what what with the chocolate on there, it just makes it better! I absolutely love these any day of the week and would recommend these for sure!
Rachel R.
Whats your favorite blue almonds flavor?
Allison D.
Do these have a chocolate coating or just cocoa powder on them?
valiere s.
They sound really good! how much are these and where can i get them?
Gabija V.