Blue Diamond Almonds Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Monique  P.Blue Diamond Almonds Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Monique  P.Blue Diamond Almonds Oven Roasted Dark Chocolate Almonds uploaded by Monique  P.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #89 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Almonds Dark Chocolate Flavored Oven Roasted Almonds.

Resealable zipper.

5g of protein per serving.

Rich in antioxidant Vitamin E. see more...

• I have seen these in the store and wanted to try them but hated t...1 Answers
  • Are they covered in dark chocolate or just dusted in dark chocola...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these. Are these really sweet?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maddie A.
Foodie Expert
For a peanut allergy person these are the best. I can never find nuts that are not in the same facility as peanuts or may contain peanuts. This is the only brand I can find in a grocery store that does not contain any peanuts and is marked peanut free on the back. I love them, and eat them every week
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these Blue Diamond Almonds. They're the perfect to satisfy my chocolate craving without blowing my diet on empty calories and sugar. The dark chocolate flavor is just the right amount.
Taylor R.
Waynesville, MO
I have been trying to do a mostly low carb diet and these almonds are a lifesaver when craving chocolate. They taste just like eating a chocolate bar but our way healthier. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for more healthier option but also would like chocolate or something sweet!
Jessica G.
Absecon
Great if you're craving chocolate. These I can have but check myself with if I begin to go overboard. The price is a little much, but almonds are expensive.. I recommend them to friends & like to have then in my car for an on the go snack. I'd splice hem & use them on my oatmeal as a toppinh
Linda Z.
These are soooo good. If you haven't tried them, run and grab a bag now! I seriously cannot explain it. They're covered with a cocoa powder, not milk chocolate so they're healthier for you and they taste really good. Most of the times they are expensive, but I get them whenever they go on sale!
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Um yes please! Perfect healthy snack. Almonds are so good for you and are probably one of the most recommended healthy snacks. Almonds are actually good at keeping you feeling full too. These blue diamond oven roasted dark chocolate almonds are to die for. So delicious.
Amy L.
Addictive! It’s the perfect blend of chocolate and nuts. The chocolate chosen for this product was a perfect match. The nuts are always crunchy with amazing flavor. There’s never enough in one can or bag. They go quickly. Another great product by Blue Diamond!
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
These are great. In the middle of the day at work if you need a little pick me up or a snack to munch on while you work this is a great option. My only issue with it is that I wish it came in a container or a clear bag so that I could see what I was grabbing.
Amy H.
Almonds with chocolate themselves aren't the healthiest, but I like to mix these with half roasted (lightly) salted almonds (unsalted would work too of course) and it makes a fantastic sweet and salty snack that's perfect for an afternoon energy boost!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Foodie Expert
These. Are. So. Good. If you are bored with regular almond and love sweets, buy these! They are the perfect little dessert! It isn’t a hard chocolate coating on the almond, it’s more of a chocolate dust which is divine! Try them for sure!
Rachel R.
Whats your favorite blue almonds flavor?
valiere s.
They sound really good! how much are these and where can i get them?
Allison D.
Do these have a chocolate coating or just cocoa powder on them?
Sabrina L.
Atlanta
I have been wanting to try these. Are these really sweet?
Sonja E.
I'm a bit too big of a fan of sweets. I'm looking for something sweet but not too unhealthy. does this leave a bitter aftertaste? what is the sugar content in a serving?