Blue Diamond Almonds Oven Roasted Cafe Mocha Coffee Almonds uploaded by Edna M.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #60 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Almonds Cafe Mocha Flavored Oven Roasted Coffee Almonds.

As much caffeine as 1/4 cup of coffee*.

6g of protein per serving. see more...

• I've never seen these before! Where can you find them?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
With only three grams of sugar per one ounce serving, these almonds are a delicious snack and perfect when wanting something less sweet than a candy bar. Nuts are naturally high in fat (13 grams – one gram saturated) but unlike most snack foods, they contain protein (six grams,) fiber (three grams) and only 25 mg or sodium. Coupled with a piece of fruit and/or perhaps some yogurt, the nuts create a good mini-meal that does not result in hunger an hour later.

I bought these because I like this brand’s cocoa almonds. These are very similar with a powder, rather than candy coating, that, because it is only slightly sweet, satisfies my urge for something less healthy. I noticed no aftertaste and enjoyed this variety and will definitely buy it again.
Justina V.
Justina V.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
One word for this product: YUMMY! If you can't decide between wanting something sweet or something salty then this is the snack for you! It's a perfect balance between the right nutty saltiness and the right amount of chocolatey powder coating to satiate the sweet tooth you have. While eating these definitely have ice-cold water on hand because these can be a little bit overwhelming without a pallet cleansing break.
Cody B.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
These mocha coffee almonds are amazing! I never thought about this mix but I got some on Amazon and love them! The flavors of the coffee, sweet chocolate and crunch are a great and healthy snack. I definitely recommend to anyone who wants to try something a little out of the box.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Jeannette B.
Jeannette B.
Wonderful blend of coffee and almonds. Sweet with the mocha taste that comes out right away. I have purchased these before and while a bit expensive, I would buy again. Better than anything else on the market right now. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves almonds and coffee.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
Two things i love, coffee and almonds. Who would of thought the combination would be so good! I love to pack these in my lunch or just eat a few for a quick pick me up snack. I love them so much i haven't tried the other varieties but i am looking forward to trying them soon.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Greenville
I really enjoy these almonds. I'm convinced that they actually give me an energy boost because of the coffee. The ingredients are pretty simple and this snack keeps me feel for a while. Just like any bag of nuts these can be about 6 dollars but they last you forever.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
This is my go-to snack when I am working out and trying to eat clean.. I get the chocolates flavor from the nuts and its able to satisfy my hunger pangs anytime of the day. They're not messy, don't leave a residue and allow you to have a healthier option for a snack
Sami W.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
These Oven Roasted Cafe Mocha Coffee Almonds are to die for! No other brand has anything comparable to these, they succeeded beyond my expectations and we're super yummy without being extremely unhealthy. They are such a yummy treat and I recommend these to anyone!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I've never seen these before! Where can you find them?