Blue Diamond Almonds Oven Roasted Cafe Mocha Coffee Almonds uploaded by Edna M.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #68 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond® Almonds Cafe Mocha Flavored Oven Roasted Coffee Almonds.

As much caffeine as 1/4 cup of coffee*.

6g of protein per serving. see more...

• I've never seen these before! Where can you find them?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
The mocha coffee flavoring on these almonds keeps bringing me back over and over again. Eating these almonds makes me think that I am having a delicious dessert without the extra calories and sugar. If you are a snacker like me these are really great to keep at your desk when you need a little mocha coffee pick-me-up!
Shawn T.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Foodie Expert
They have super interesting flavors, but the best thing I can say about this brand is that it's not bad. It's the mediocre choice between all the rest that's sold in grocery stores. Nuts are nuts so if you're looking for something cheap and simple for you to snack on, this wouldn't be a bad option. Not great, but not bad either.
Jeannette B.
Wonderful blend of coffee and almonds. Sweet with the mocha taste that comes out right away. I have purchased these before and while a bit expensive, I would buy again. Better than anything else on the market right now. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves almonds and coffee.
Arantza A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Blue diamond is one of my favorite brands ! Everyday before and after practice I'd always have some almond and it didn't matter what flavor ! It's super healthy and I could eat them every single day and never get tired of them !
Marie B.
Canton, MI
so tasty and delicious! I loved how they had the mocha flavor. Can be found at your local kroger or any grocery store. I would definitely buy again, as it is a great snack and full of protein!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Foodie Expert
I wanted to review the plain almonds. These were okay, But I just don't think you need to cover nuts in chocolate or other flavors to get people to eat them. Almonds taste great on there own.
Leslie S.
Olean, NY
Not as good as they sounded. The flavor is really off, thank goodness I only got them as a sample in the store! Sounded like I was gonna be reminded of my favorite coffee, but this tasted burnt and fake and not good
gwen b.
North Highlands, CA
These almonds are the very best all flavors are great. It always meets my expectations witch is great I love them. Almonds of course and the flavoring of course. It beats all the rest its my favorite. I would highly recommend buying these. They are the best.
Stephanie M.
I reached for these because they were coffee flavored. They were not exactly what I was expecting but weren't too bad. They had a good amount of flavor however it's not a flavor I was particularly fond of
Jenny C.
San antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Not just like any roasted nut. It's nuts with a completely upgraded flavor! I love coffee, chocolate, and almonds...this snack allows me to enjoy all three at once!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I've never seen these before! Where can you find them?