BY BLUE DIAMOND

Almonds And Blueberries Often Come Together In Recipes, So It Made Sense To Combine The Flavor Of Blueberries With Our Oven-roasted Almonds' Crunchy Goodness. Our Blueberry-flavored Almonds Make A Great Anytime Snack To Keep You Going. Enjoy Them In Place Of Candy Or Cookies For A Sweet Treat With Antioxidants.

Almonds, Sugar, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Corn Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Blueberry Juice Concentrate And Puree, Vegetable Juice (Color), Rebiana (Stevia Extract).

Joe G.
Pennsylvania
On the days that I get to work out first thing, I try to start off with a plant based protein, and Almonds are my go to one. The other day I saw these Blueberry Almonds and I grabbed them, I was surprised how good they were, that being said, they are a little on the sugary side, but I honestly don't mind it because of the Roasted almond behind the sweet.
Elisa J.
Fort Hood
We’ve been having a really hard time finding these in the store but when we do we stock up. These are such a guilt free treat! My toddler boys are obsessed with these; so much that they ask for “purple almonds”. The price is comparable to any other almond brand. Would recommend.
Diana P.
staten island
All around great flavor. I have these with breakfast sometimes when I don’t want a real calorie stuffed blueberry muffin. All the flavors I haven’t been disappointed with yet. Highly recommend flavored almonds
Anne P.
I am a blueberry loving machine! I crave anything that is blueberry flavored or that has real blueberries in it. When I went to purchase my usual Blue Diamond brand almonds I ran across the word blueberry. I was so excited that they had blueberry coated almonds that I bought 2 packages. I liked the way they taste, however, they were a bit too sweet and rich in my opinion. So, I only gave this product 4 stars. In small doses they are pretty mouthwatering though (that's probably why they have snack size portions.) You should try them if you want an afternoon pick me up with some real nutrition hidden inside.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
These nuts are fabulous specially in like plain yogurt I like him even in vanilla yogurt it gives it a little bit more flavor or I eat them alone now I have to watch it because of my liver cuz I can't process sugars very well so I can't have a lot of it but what I do have it I love a lot
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
At first i thought blueberry and almonds should never be put together but these are amazing! It is a great mix between sweet and salty. The blueberry taste adds this extra indulgence to almonds. Great sweet tooth fix!
FRANCES E.
I cannot write enough about these little angels! Y’all, I mean they’re legit like eating some kind of dessert. If you can find them BUY THEM! If you like blueberries and almonds BUY THEM! They are so good and if I can ever find them besides in a speedway store I’ll keep them in my pantry. Fruity nutty goodness without the extra carbs from a breakfast bar!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
A yummy in my tummy treat that is underappreciated and should be carried in every grocery store. These nuts are healthy but also sweet. The blueberry is a bit artificial making these nuts almost like a candy, but they have never done me wrong.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Omg idk if you like Blueberry muffins but this taste just like them in an almond verse it's a must buy I even tried the coconut ones and These are totally my new favorite snack I bought 3 packs and paid $5 believe when I say you need to try these
Rachel B.
Alexander, AR
I love these flavored almonds. I have a few favorites from this brand. The only thing I don’t like about this brand is the price. Most of the time I have to buy the stores brand versus blue diamond because the price is ridiculous.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
How good do these taste? Is the blueberry notice or a little hint of it
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
If Blue Diamond asked consumers to add one more flavor to the 3 flavored almonds they already have, what flavor would you choose?