BY BLUE DIAMOND #49 in Nuts & Seeds

Almonds And Blueberries Often Come Together In Recipes, So It Made Sense To Combine The Flavor Of Blueberries With Our Oven-roasted Almonds' Crunchy Goodness. Our Blueberry-flavored Almonds Make A Great Anytime Snack To Keep You Going. Enjoy Them In Place Of Candy Or Cookies For A Sweet Treat With Antioxidants.

Almonds, Sugar, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Corn Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Blueberry Juice Concentrate And Puree, Vegetable Juice (Color), Rebiana (Stevia Extract).

Anne P.
I am a blueberry loving machine! I crave anything that is blueberry flavored or that has real blueberries in it. When I went to purchase my usual Blue Diamond brand almonds I ran across the word blueberry. I was so excited that they had blueberry coated almonds that I bought 2 packages. I liked the way they taste, however, they were a bit too sweet and rich in my opinion. So, I only gave this product 4 stars. In small doses they are pretty mouthwatering though (that's probably why they have snack size portions.) You should try them if you want an afternoon pick me up with some real nutrition hidden inside.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
These nuts are fabulous specially in like plain yogurt I like him even in vanilla yogurt it gives it a little bit more flavor or I eat them alone now I have to watch it because of my liver cuz I can't process sugars very well so I can't have a lot of it but what I do have it I love a lot
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
At first i thought blueberry and almonds should never be put together but these are amazing! It is a great mix between sweet and salty. The blueberry taste adds this extra indulgence to almonds. Great sweet tooth fix!
Cheyenne D.
I literally snack on them all day long, so healthy, almonds are so crunchy and covered in blueberry flavor! Mouth waters until you put more in your mouth! Their affordable but depends on where you go!
Laura S.
Bladenboro, NC
These things may sound odd to some but believe me when I say they are incredible!! They are highly addicting. One almond and I was hooked. One of my favorite snacks and I buy all the time. I love these and encourage people to try them all the time!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
A yummy in my tummy treat that is underappreciated and should be carried in every grocery store. These nuts are healthy but also sweet. The blueberry is a bit artificial making these nuts almost like a candy, but they have never done me wrong.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Omg idk if you like Blueberry muffins but this taste just like them in an almond verse it's a must buy I even tried the coconut ones and These are totally my new favorite snack I bought 3 packs and paid $5 believe when I say you need to try these
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
I love these flavored almonds. I have a few favorites from this brand. The only thing I don’t like about this brand is the price. Most of the time I have to buy the stores brand versus blue diamond because the price is ridiculous.
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
I bought these on a whim and ended up shockingly surprised by how much i loved these!!! All of my coworkers and family tried them and the bag was gone in a day! I wish they made these in a bigger size because i do love them.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
These are the best summer day and road trip snack!! The flavor just pops in your mouth! I’ve never tried any other flavored almonds so expectation wise I think they’ve been met... totally recommend to any nut lovers!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
What was your first thought when you opened the package
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Do these stain your teeth or tongue?
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
How good do these taste? Is the blueberry notice or a little hint of it
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
If Blue Diamond asked consumers to add one more flavor to the 3 flavored almonds they already have, what flavor would you choose?
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love almonds, but not sure about blueberry...did anyone serve these for their super bowl party? Does the blueberry taste mix well with the almonds?