GroceryPantryNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Almonds Oven Roasted Blueberry Almonds

Blue Diamond® Almonds Oven Roasted Blueberry Almonds

by Blue Diamond

Almonds And Blueberries Often Come Together In Recipes, So It Made Sense To Combine The Flavor Of Blueberries With Our Oven-roasted Almonds' Crunchy Goodness. Our Blueberry-flavored Almonds Make A Great Anytime Snack To Keep You Going. Enjoy Them In Place Of Candy Or Cookies For A Sweet Treat With Antioxidants.

Almonds, Sugar, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Corn Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Blueberry Juice Concentrate And Puree, Vegetable Juice (Color), Rebiana (Stevia Extract).

Is the blueberry overwealming?
Are these covered in yogurt?
What do these taste like? Do they taste like real blueberry?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Oven Roasted Blueberry Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Denise C.
Tucson, AZ
I got these in my #govoxbox and was excited to try them, I love blueberries. To me it tastes like medicine and artificial sweeteners :/ not good at all .
Joanna T.
Turlock, Ca
I simply loved them!! They were sweet but not too sweet and felt like a somewhat healthy snack. The package is perfect for people on the go trying to have a fast snack.
Elizabeth G.
Rapid City, SD
I just tried the blueberry for the first time and couldn't put the bag down.. There such a yummy snack.. I'm excited to try the strawberry ones next! So good
Destiny C.
Youngsville, LA
I fell in love with these! I ate the bag for breakfast and wasn't hungry till around after lunch. I got it in my influenster box.
Renee A.
Liberty, KY
One word...AWESOME!. DELICIOUS and nutritious. A quick snack to go! Easily a portable snack that's healthy.
dalila J.
Santa Paula, CA
I got these on sale the other day just was curious to try Almond Blueberries. Let me tell you i fell in love with them they were a little bit sweet for my taste. My kids loved them too. I'm going to buy more of these stuff.
aimee S.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love these! I can plow through a whole bag of them in one da! great flavor!!!! I wish the bags were a little bigger however !!
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Blueberry almonds are amazing! How they get them to taste like this is beyond me. A little pricey for already expensive almonds but very worth it.
Sarah L.
Sterling Hts, MI
The blueberry almonds are soooooo good OMG I am going to buy the other flavors you cant stop once you eat one.
chloe K.
Coloma, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely really good they used to have them at Walmart where I live but sadly they don’t carry these flavors anymore very good!.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...