BY BLUE DIAMOND

No msg added No preservatives see more...

elaine p.
I keep a bag of Blue Diamond All Natural Almonds in my desk at work, they are great to snack on.  They have a good, kinda of sweet taste.  They also fill me up so I don't feel hungry.
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I keep these in my desk at work for the perfect low calorie snack. Instead of grabbing candy out of the candy dishes in the office I grab a handful of these almonds! Also great for crushing up and adding to salads!
Sabrina P.
Almonds are my favorite snack. They are healthy and filling. I especially love this particular brand of almonds. They are delicious and great to bring along with you anywhere you go. I eat these all the time and recommend them to anyone who likes almonds!
Priscilla R.
78840
This is my go to snack. This packaging is perfect for on the go people like myself. I love the fact that it was a zip on the top for know spills. Not to mention that it's also a health alternatives then your average snack and very filling. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!
Kelsey T.
Plain and simple Almonds and they taste great. I love that they offer almonds with nothing added to cut down on sugar and sodium intake. They are a yummy snack and I have found Blue Diamond is one of my favorite brands to choose for them.
Caitlin C.
Tampa, FL
I buy these to keep at my desk at work for when I need a quick pick me up or snack! I buy them from Walmart because they are cheaper there! They're a heart healthy food so I never feel guilty if I eat too many!
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
These natural almonds are wonderful! They are so fresh and delicious! Great healthy bed time (or anytime snack) I like to pick them up when they are on sale!
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Love blue diamond almonds, one of my favorite snacks. Great to bring with you on road trips. My kids like them to. Healthy snack can't go wrong.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
I go through a lot of almonds. They are an affordable nut, taste great plain, and an easy convenient snack.
Sherry S.
Plainview
I bought these for a protein snack. They taste great and I will definitely be buying again.