BY BLUE DIAMOND #66 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 36mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Buy on Walmart
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
I am taken back to my childhood with the fantastic Strawberry flavor these Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Strawberry flavored amonds pack as they remind me of the Strawberry snacks my mother served me.The strawberry flavor is in every bite but does not overpower the almond. The two flavors together blend so well that is tastes almost nutty and creamy as the same time. I love the firm texture of the almond as well as the very lightly grit powder on the outside of the almonds. Excellent portable snacks. I keep a pack in my car for winter travel in case of emergencies and they are still fresh after the cole winter weather changes. Great product, flavorfull and attractive.
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
LOVE the flavor combo of these! Coffee yet nutty?! Yes please! Oh and a little sweat when I need to curb that sweet tooth of mine but not go totally crazy! Ummm definitely yes please! I would by a giant size of these if I could find it, so the little snack size will just have to do.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
Another great snack. These taste like a chocolate cover almond. I always have a pack or two in my bag for those just in case moments. The kids love them and so does my husband. We're the kind of family that'll rave to get the last package just so no one else can eat them. Even when we're not hungry, we'll just hide them until we are.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
These blue diamond mocha almonds make the perfect snack! I keep a box at work. When I start to get the munchies or want to grab something that's not healthy I grab a pack of these! They fill you up and are extremely tasty! I like that they have a sweet and savory flavor!
Callie W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These were delicious. I'm not a big nut person but these changed my mind. They have a perfect chocolately mocha flavor with a hint of deep dark brewed coffee. The best part? I felt energized after eating them!
Guadalupe L.
riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these. The flavor is delicious, the combination of mocha and almonds, yum! I tried these because i really like the cocoa dusted almonds from Nice that they sell at walgreens and these were a really nice dupe for them. Much better price.
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Awesome flavor! Has the little hint flavor of coffee. The con is that you really can't find them everywhere. Only sometimes you find them! Blue Diamond in general has awesome products. This is the perfect sweet and salty combination.
Lilian w.
They were not the best and they were not so horrible i couldnt eat them it did not meet my expectations it disappointed me i bought this at hyvee and the ingredients i have no idea i through the package away a few nights ago that is all to it so thank you
Caitlin A.
Brooklyn, NY
When you want to induldge, but you don't want to ruin everything you did at the gym...this is the PERFECT snack! Sweet, but not too sweet. The perfect protein pick me up! Thank goodness they are portioned out, otherwise I would keep eating them.
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
These are perfect when you're having a chocolate craving, but don't want to totally ruin your diet for the day. They satisfy and provide protein so I say they're a win-win snack! It totally met my expectations. I will recommend them to any of my friends or family!