BY BLUE DIAMOND #57 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 36mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mixieann T.
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
I bought these thinking it was an improvement to the Cocoa flavored almonds Blue Diamond sells, and I have to say I was left disappointed. I cannot identify what's wrong with them, but what I can say that they have a bitter taste and leave an unpleasant after-taste in my mouth.
For the cost difference between this flavor and other Blue Diamonds products, save you money and get another product.
Same thing goes for the Caramel Macchiato Blue Diamond Almonds.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I tried them, but they are not for me. I love almonds and I love chocolate, but these didn't satisfy my taste buds. I do recommend that they are given a try though. They have a kick to them that i can't describe which is what I did like about them, but the overall flavor wasn't up for my taste. I think it was the mocha flavor that I didn't like, so anyone that likes almonds and mocha would most likely love these.
bobbi jo b.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
These are addictive, I couldn't stop eating them. They are a bit on the high dollar side but their so good. Just the right amount of Mocha dusted on them. I haven't found anything less expensive that beats the flavor of these. I picked them up at Trader Joe's . I recommend them, but watch out, their addictive and those calories can add up quickly.. Enjoy...
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
These nuts and chews or whatever you want to call them good butcan't really compare them to similar products just because this one is very how do I put this not good but not bad it's not delicious but it's not disappointing if you want to do it go ahead and try it out but honestly I don't really like them so didn't really give them a good start
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Aside from me having a nut sensitivity, I did like these in massive limitation. My sister, though, loves these packets and they are super portable and great to get all the nutrition and the satiation that comes with those omega threes and protein. Highly recommend. Blue Diamond is high quality and delicious.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque, NM
For moms who just need that pick me up without regretting the calories try this instead of wanting that candy bar try it first it satisfies all need of chocolate and is healthier than a low fat candy bar it also will help with your digestive system and is good for on the go.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
These almonds are great for when you are trying to eat healthy but have a craving for something chocolate. They aren't covered in chocolate, but they are coated with a light dusting. That way you get the sweetness of the chocolate without compromising your healthy lifestyle.
Glenda T.
Glenda T.
This the healthiest snacks! I LOVE almonds! I am addicted to all nuts! So to prevent myself from cracking all my teeth,(because I really wont stop until a package is empty! ) these small packages are very suitable for me! This is definitely the go to snack for healthier you!
Allyson K.
Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
These small to-go bags of almonds are perfect to throw one in your lunch box for a small snack packed with flavor and protein. I buy a pack of these every week for my family and we eat them like candy. They are very healthy and make a fantastic snack for in between meals.
Ashli D.
Ashli D.
Yum yum yum! I bought these to try out and I loved them! The flavor is so good and was not what I was expecting! The only thing that I did not like was the price. They were a little more on the expensive side then what I like to spend on my snacks, but they were good.