BY BLUE DIAMOND #6 in Nuts & Seeds

Being Good To Your Body Doesn't Mean You Have To Sacrifice Flavor. A Healthy Handful Of 28 Lightly Salted Premium Almonds Contains Just 40mg Of Sodium – The Right Amount To Bring Out The Almond Taste Without Breaking Your Resolve To Cut Down On Salt.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower) And Sea Salt.

• Anyone else keep an emergency stash in the car?1 Answers
  • These are my favorite. Who else like these? Sea salt or p...2 Answers
  • Are there any other flavors as good as this??1 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Emily M.
I love snacking on almonds. Usually I prefer raw but if I want a salty snack these are great and they’re much better for you than chips or pretzels. Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted are great to keep at my desk or in my car whenever I am feeling a little peckish. Plus they’re way more affordable than the raw organic ones in the bulk section!
Rebecca H.
Eastpointe
I love these almonds! The salt is not over powering but there is still enough to quench your hankering. I take these to work, school, on the road, etc. It's a great, healthy snack choice. They are a little pricey but most nuts are! Definitely worth the purchase. Try the smoke house flavor in the red bag! YUM!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
These are my favourite salted almonds. They are not as salty as some of the others I tried. They’ve found just the right salt to nut ratio and I can’t get enough! I love almonds on their own, but I love salted almonds even more. There isn’t a time I don’t have a canister of these at home.
Katie C.
Baldwin, MD
Okay y’all, I’ve had almonds that are bout dry as the Sahara desert and they’re so nasty to chew up. But the Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted are PERFECT. They still have their natural oils in them so they aren’t dried up and crusty lol they’re just flavorful and yummy.
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
I love almonds🖤and Blue Diamond always seems to have the best ones. These are a great and healthy snack! I usually get the ones without any salt at all but I tried these and they are pretty tasty! I love that they don’t have an overwhelming and unhealthy amount of salt on them🤤
Jenny S.
The most delicious treat. These are by far the best tasting and freshest tasting almonds I've bought from a store. Love these to snack on, and they are lightly salted. They even come in travel packaging which makes it easy to carry in your bag and easy to snack on in those situations your stomach is crying out for food. Really delicious.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really enjoy the Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Almonds...  I like the slightly salted kind over the regular salted almonds, because then I feel they are healthier for me..  They have just the right amount of salt and the right amount of crunch.  I prefer these over planters or any of the other top peanut makers any day!  I highly recommend!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love blue diamond almonds, they are a great healthy snack. The lightly salted are even better so your not getting a ton of sodium but it doesn't take away from their delicious flavor. I would highly recommend blue diamond almonds of any variety as they are delicious!
Marla R.
Bartlett
My sodium level has been high so I have to watch the salt when eating. I love almonds and these are low salt and very fresh and they are not costly. Try these almonds if you like almonds, they have others that aren't low salt. I recommend these to everyone to enjoy.
Coral P.
I love almonds. This brand is a little more on the expensive side however, they offer a ton more options with this brand. They are delicious if you decide to have the sweet or savory flavor. I like these for snacks for myself. They are healthy and convenient.
Abby C.
These are my favorite. Who else like these? Sea salt or plain?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these any good?
Jessi T.
Chattanooga, Tn
Are there any other flavors as good as this??
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else keep an emergency stash in the car?