BY BLUE DIAMOND #5 in Nuts & Seeds

Heart Healthy™ Blue Diamond® Lightly Salted Almonds.
Low Sodium.
See Nutrition Information for Fat Content.
50% less sodium than our roasted salted almonds*.
American Heart Association.
Certified.
Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food™. see more...

• Are there any other flavors as good as this??1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emily M.
Foodie Expert
I love snacking on almonds. Usually I prefer raw but if I want a salty snack these are great and they’re much better for you than chips or pretzels. Blue Diamond Almonds Lightly Salted are great to keep at my desk or in my car whenever I am feeling a little peckish. Plus they’re way more affordable than the raw organic ones in the bulk section!
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
I buy Blue Diamond Almonds often! They are a great snack to keep in my desk. Almonds are extremely healthy because they are a good balance of fat and protein. They can be pricey, but grocery stores will do buy one get one deals sometimes! I always stock up when they are on sale.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
I love blue diamond almonds, they are a great healthy snack. The lightly salted are even better so your not getting a ton of sodium but it doesn't take away from their delicious flavor. I would highly recommend blue diamond almonds of any variety as they are delicious!
Sarah P.
Indian Head, SK
These Blue Diamond lightly salted almonds make a great snack! The low salt makes them healthier to enjoy and they pack a ton of protein! The lightly salted has just enough salt the satisfy a salt craving without resorting to unhealthy foods like chips!
Shabana I.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to keto snack. Good for you, low salt but salty enough to get that craving out of the way. I recommend measuring out your portion in order to not over eat. I always take these to work with me and eat them when I’m feeling hungry before lunch s
Joel R.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
So good! By far one of my favorite snacks, i can literally eat these almonds all day long. They come in a wide range of flavors and sizes. Great snack when you’re on the go. Price is definitely high, but thats what happens when it comes to almonds.
Ashlie P.
Good product, I tend to find this brand on the pricey side, and sometimes I rather buy another brand that’s cheaper. Good products all around, but when comparing size with price in other brands, I normally will chose the other brand if cheaper.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
Great nuts to snack on that do not have an overload of salt. I was a bit nervous giving it being lightly salted but it is a perfect healthy snack with just the right amount of salt! I will be having this at get together!
Lauran B.
These are my go to snack when I am hurry on a busy day! Almonds are so good for you, they are good natural food to consume. Because of my celiac disease, I tend to eat a lot of almonds but these are so tasty I’m not mad!
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are SO good. Other brands that say “lightly salted” sometimes are still overly salty, but not Blue Diamond. These are a great snack to have around the house and very affordable! I will continue to buy this product.
Jessi T.
Chattanooga, Tn
Are there any other flavors as good as this??