Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted

Being Good To Your Body Doesn't Mean You Have To Sacrifice Flavor. A Healthy Handful Of 28 Lightly Salted Premium Almonds Contains Just 40mg Of Sodium – The Right Amount To Bring Out The Almond Taste Without Breaking Your Resolve To Cut Down On Salt.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower) And Sea Salt.

Anyone else keep an emergency stash in the car?
Are these any good?
These are my favorite. Who else like these? Sea salt or plain?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted!
How would you rate this product?
Lexington, SC
I use these Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted in homemade snack mix because they are so incredibly delicious and healthy for me it makes my job of staying healthy all that much easier! I slice them for salads, chop them for soup garnishes, and generally eat them by the handful whenever I need a snack. They really give me a punch of healthy energy whenever I need it and don’t want the caffeine buzz whirling around my head. Speaking of buzzes...did you know that bees are an important part of the pollination and healthy growth of almond trees and, in general, are great for the rest of our flowers and plants as well? Thanks to all the bees our Blue Diamond Almonds are better than ever! I will continue to buy these almonds and will also continue to recommend same.
Harrodsburg , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Almonds are such a great healthy snack, and I just love that Blue Diamond sells almonds in a resealable zipper bag, which makes them easy to take with you on the go. You can just keep them in your bag, with no worries of them spilling out and making a mess. Almonds are a little high price, but Blue Diamond Almonds are so worth it. They have so many flavors to pick from, it's crazy.
Freeport , NY
Almonds are an amazing source of protein and a great snack between meals. These are affordable when they have them on sale sometimes your lucky to get a 2 for $6 deal. I would definitely recommend these. I do like the classic lightly salted but when I’m looking for a treat I buy the wasabi and soy sauce almonds. It’s like having sushi without the rice. 10/10 would recommend.
Hemet, CA
I love almonds! Think they just taste good, have a satisfying crunch plus my grandparents sold natural almond products (the butter was amazing) at farmers markets when I was a kid. I do try to eat just roasted without salt most of the time but sometimes you just need salt! These are a little lighter on the coating so meets the cravings without overdoing it.
I love Blue Diamond. I'm definitely a repeat customer for several different varieties of their nuts. This is one of them. I grab these when I want almonds with a little something extra but nothing too special. You're getting exactly what you asked for on the label. Lightly salted almonds. Perfectly fresh every time. Delicious. Awesome.
I really love the taste of blue almond almonds. I like that they have a lightly salted option for those of us who don’t like salt that much or who cannot have a lot of salt. Nuts are always on the pricey side but so worth it for a little snack or some extra protein. I’m picky with my brands of nuts and definitely love these.
I've yet to find an almond brand that salts just the way i like it. Maybe I'm too picky, but i find this sometimes doesn't have enough salt to my liking and the salted sometimes has too much. Alas I still like them, though they are a bit expensive so I'd recommend whatever brand is in people's price ranges.
Yuma, AZ
I bought these in my quest to be healthier and eat snacks that aren't deep fried and smothered in chocolate. They're delicious! Even lightly salted, they still packed lots of flavour. I used them in a variety of things from a homemade granola mix to crushed up in my morning chia bowl. I also gave them a try in salad and that was just perfect.
Laredo
I love that these come in lightly salted cause the other ones are too salty for my taste. I haven't bought these in a while just because they're kinda expensive and sometimes I go with the generic brand it's all the same to me. Yeah I've heard that almonds improve your memory but I don't know if that's true.
Geneva, OH
Almonds are by far my favorite and I love getting this specific brand. I believe they are definitely affordable and a great snack. I dont think they need any improvement. I am a repeat customer. I will be purchasing again in the near future and I recommend trying these to anyone that likes almonds.