BY BLUE DIAMOND #61 in Nuts & Seeds

Heart Healthy™ Blue Diamond® Lightly Salted Almonds.
Low Sodium.
See Nutrition Information for Fat Content.
50% less sodium than our roasted salted almonds*.
American Heart Association.
Certified.
Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food™. see more...

• Are there any other flavors as good as this??1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
In an attempt to eat healthier I have discovered I love almonds! They're so much healthier than peanuts with a much better taste (in my opinion). They are salted to perfection and a small handful is the perfect snack. The only down side is they're pretty expensive for such a small amount. I try and get them when there's a sale at Target.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Geneva, OH
These are my go-to snack. I have strict dietary needs and appropriate foods are often difficult to find. I know I can usually find these and they taste great. I like that they aren't overly salty. I usually buy the large bags and throw them in a purse or bookbag for portable snacking.
Kati M.
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
These are some of my favorite almonds. They are awesome and salty and I can pride myself of the fact that I am kind of eating healthy. They are tasty and they have a good amount of salt on them. It's enough to enhance the the taste of almond, but not enough to kill you
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go-to as an afternoon snack. They are lightly salted so I don't feel thirsty or lethargic after eating them and they taste great. Good quality for the price. I buy these often for family and for myself. Also a great variety of selection from this brand.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Andalusia, AL
This is a constant staple in our house. We love it as a between meal snack. They're such a yummy healthier option. The low sodium level is important to us to keep our blood pressure low and not get us too bloated and thirsty. I would totally recommend it to others!
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
These almonds are the perfect snack for any time of day. They are great for filling your stomach without all of the sugars, salts, and fats like other snacks typically have. They taste great and are a much healthier alternative than candy bars or granola bars!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
These almonds taste so good and come with the right amount of salt to still be healthy for you, but not taste dried out and stale. I could eat these all day long as a snack. They come in a nice size container with a lid that is great for taking them on the go
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
I buy this product on my weekly shopping trip. There a great snack to have around the house and there a healthier option compared to eating junk food like chips. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snack that still has a little salt on them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
These are a great beach snack. The seal tight and can just sit in the sand. They have a great taste and they give you great energy for running around the beach and swimming in the water. Lightly salted is perfect! Plus, they are easy to share and no mess!
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
I love these! Such a great snack! Just the right amount of salt without being overboard. They are kind of pricey but delicious. The container is nice because it was easy for me to pack it in my lunch box and eat them straight from the container
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Chattanooga, Tn
Are there any other flavors as good as this??