BY BLUE DIAMOND #28 in Nuts & Seeds

Being Good To Your Body Doesn't Mean You Have To Sacrifice Flavor. A Healthy Handful Of 28 Lightly Salted Premium Almonds Contains Just 40mg Of Sodium – The Right Amount To Bring Out The Almond Taste Without Breaking Your Resolve To Cut Down On Salt.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower) And Sea Salt.

• Are there any other flavors as good as this??1 Answers
Emily M.
I love snacking on almonds. Usually I prefer raw but if I want a salty snack these are great and they’re much better for you than chips or pretzels. Blue Diamond® Almonds Lightly Salted are great to keep at my desk or in my car whenever I am feeling a little peckish. Plus they’re way more affordable than the raw organic ones in the bulk section!
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
I love almonds🖤and Blue Diamond always seems to have the best ones. These are a great and healthy snack! I usually get the ones without any salt at all but I tried these and they are pretty tasty! I love that they don’t have an overwhelming and unhealthy amount of salt on them🤤
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect late night snack. Doesn’t upset your tummy and it’s an “innocent pleasure” lol. These are a little pricey, but so worth it. They are lightly salted for taste and I like to add chocolate and dry fruit to mine.
Jenny S.
The most delicious treat. These are by far the best tasting and freshest tasting almonds I've bought from a store. Love these to snack on, and they are lightly salted. They even come in travel packaging which makes it easy to carry in your bag and easy to snack on in those situations your stomach is crying out for food. Really delicious.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love blue diamond almonds, they are a great healthy snack. The lightly salted are even better so your not getting a ton of sodium but it doesn't take away from their delicious flavor. I would highly recommend blue diamond almonds of any variety as they are delicious!
Sarah P.
Indian Head, SK
These Blue Diamond lightly salted almonds make a great snack! The low salt makes them healthier to enjoy and they pack a ton of protein! The lightly salted has just enough salt the satisfy a salt craving without resorting to unhealthy foods like chips!
Joel R.
Austin, TX
So good! By far one of my favorite snacks, i can literally eat these almonds all day long. They come in a wide range of flavors and sizes. Great snack when you’re on the go. Price is definitely high, but thats what happens when it comes to almonds.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love the Blue Diamond brand and these Almonds never disappoint.  They are lightly salted and offer a healthy option for snacking between meals.  I pay between $2-4 per container so it's a cheap snack option as well.
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite snacks for when I’m trying to be healthier! You have to use portion control or you’ll eat a lot more calories than you think you are but as long as you keep an eye on that these are delicious and very healthy!
Ashlie P.
Good product, I tend to find this brand on the pricey side, and sometimes I rather buy another brand that’s cheaper. Good products all around, but when comparing size with price in other brands, I normally will chose the other brand if cheaper.
Jessi T.
Chattanooga, Tn
Are there any other flavors as good as this??