Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted Chipotle uploaded by Stacy J.Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted Chipotle uploaded by member-69faa6e9aBlue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted Chipotle uploaded by Madelaine S.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Our Honey Roasted Chipotle Almonds - A delicious sweet & spicy Almond for any occasion.

Almonds, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Honey, Chipotle Bbq Seasoning (Spices [Including Chili Pepper], Tomato Powder, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Paprika, Modified Corn Starch, Molasses Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Vinegar Powder, Natural Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika) And Corn Maltodextrin.

Jennifer Q.
I tried this flavored almonds and I was just not a fan of this Smokey “hot” taste. It was a weird combination and it was just not for me. I will not be purchasing this particular flavor again since it wasn’t my cup of tea
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
This flavor is one of my favorites because it is different Then your every day snack nut. It has a little kick to it so if you can’t handle anything spicy like me you can still get a handful down before needing to drink a whole gallon of water to put out your internal burns.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
These are sweet and savory. I like smiley chipotle flavor with the sweet honey, I think It pairs well together and gives these almonds lots of flavor. Blue Diamond almonds are definitely a good brand to buy if you love almonds and are usually a good price too.
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
These nuts hardly last 24 hours in our house once we open them - they are seriously addicting. It’s a pop of salty sweet flavor without being so salty that you’re dying for water. A definite winner for after school snacks or weekend appetizers!
Shay H.
Albany, GA
Yummmmmy!!! Very different taste but one I love. I’ve purchased 1 can so far but I’ll be purchasing more. The sweet with hint of heat are phenomenal. These are a great go to mid day snack I’d recommend everyone try at least once.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
these are delicious! i havesome at my desk at work and i couldnt work without them! they are like treats! not nuts! they are yummy. not hot. sweet. and a good after taste. i get mine at Walmart for about 4 $
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite almonds! They're not spicy but have a good kick to them. The sweet and the spice really balance out the flavors making a great treat. I have to chill and make sure I don't eat the whole thing!
Emily J.
This is one of my favorite flavors of nuts. It has a really nice sweet and spicy flavor that I love. I would highly recommend if you like spicy food. These can be bought at almost every local grocery store
Victoria J.
Washington
I love the flavor. It taste like a mix of sweet and tangy which is the perfect combination for a snack and i highly recommend this brand of almond as well as the this specific flavor.
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
Do they have a specific aftertaste? I have had another variety of almonds from them and they kind of had a cheez-it aftertaste.
Kate T.
How would you describe this taste? Wanting to try!