BY BLUE DIAMOND #79 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds honey-sweet flavor with a hint of salt taste downright decadent. Hint: For an unbeatable treat toss them on ice cream

Almonds, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Honey, Salt And Corn Maltodextrin.

• Are this similar to the roasted peanuts? or mprr like candied alm...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "The are pretty good the smokehouse ones aredefinitely better tasting to me though the best salty snack!" in 1 review
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These nuts are a great option for a healthy snack.  They are sweet and a little salty and have great flavor.  They are filling.  The serving size is 28 which is a very satisfying amount for a snack between meals.  I keep a container at my desk at work as well as my pantry at home.
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
I remember the first time I tried these, I had thought these were plain, but i was wrong as soon as i bit into these. These were amazing and very addicting. I looked for these everwhere i went after. I can only find these at one place now. The price is perfect considering the honey prices. Packaging is awesome as well. It first looked like it was the same as a plain almond package but they've changed it and I am happy.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
These are the best! I grab a handful for when I’m hungry at work so it keeps me going. Gives me energy also and it’s my healthier alternative instead of chips. Super delicious! And I recommend these to anyone that love almonds.
Grace A.
Blue Diamond Almonds Honey Roasted flavor are a great snack to have anytime. A good affordable price and goes great with a cold beer. The flavor is long lasting and doesn’t have an after taste.
Sara F.
Love the packaging very well to eat it's healthy and very sweet very cheap for the quality and quantity I would recommend to your others .
Depending on where you go you will get a cheap or not
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
You can't go wrong with Blue Diamond almonds! They always taste the absolute best and this flavor happens to be THE best! Great flavor in each and every one! Love serving these always with my fruits for guests!
Amanda S.
I have an obsession with these. They’re so good I keep some hidden in my desk at work lol. They’re a great flavor, not too salty and not too sweet. I wish they were a little cheaper, but almonds can be pricy in general and these are so good I don’t mind spending a little extra on them.
Sandra A.
Daytona beach
These nuts are very sweet and thats why i like them. Most nuts are salty and get me thirsty non stop but these actually have a good flavor to them. I usually buy them at CVS because they always have BOGOS on them but they are still expenssive with that, but they are a good source of protein and gets you full.
Ronisha W.
Atlanta
These are soooo good. I love to take these with me on the go because it’s resealable and they’re delicious I barely have them a full week they’re already have way gone.
Brianna G.
Waveland , MS
Yummy snack on the go. Definitely if you’re not in the mood from raw almonds. Also nice that part of your purchase goes toward honeybees. Will definitely repurchase!!
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
Are this similar to the roasted peanuts? or mprr like candied almods?