Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted

Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds honey-sweet flavor with a hint of salt taste downright decadent. Hint: For an unbeatable treat toss them on ice cream

Almonds, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Honey, Salt And Corn Maltodextrin.

Are this similar to the roasted peanuts? or mprr like candied almods?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The are pretty good the smokehouse ones aredefinitely better tasting to me though the best salty snack!” in reviews
Anaheim, CA
So I know almonds are healthy when eaten raw or lightly salted, but what's not to like about these? They give that sweet crunch that I often crave for. I just wish that they would make a larger can of these because my son and I are able to finish these in one sitting. They are a little pricey and may be cheaper to just buy raw almonds and add your own sugar at home, but I'm lazy so to the store it is lol
Jacksonville, FL
I love Blue Diamond's flavored almonds! I'm not a huge almond person but I really like the flavored ones. Blue Diamond has a lot of good flavors and has plenty of seasoning. Some brands have almonds with a little bit of flavor, but these are true flavored almonds. My only issue is the price! I only ever buy them when they're on sale, otherwise I cant justify spending that much on nuts.
Fairfax, VA
Blue Diamond's Honey Roasted Almonds is absolutely my favorite snack food!  Honey roasted nuts have always been a favorite of mine, but the brands I have tasted in the past just don't compare to the way that Blue Diamond does it.  The almonds are still so crisp, yet so sweet and coated in a thin layer of sugar.  They are my favorite sweet treat between meals!
Austintown, OH
These are really good and great as a snack especially for me at work when I just need a little pick me up. I take a handful and they're really good flavor. All of the flavors they come up with are really good. Some places these run a little expensive that would be my only complaint but I love almonds and honey roasted is even better
Very good. Almond is my net of choice so I really like the honey roasted. It’s sweet and salty and crunchy. Almonds can be kind of expensive but i like the health benefits of almonds so I get them. Though I am not sure if the health cancels with all the sugary sweetness in the coating lol. The world may never know.
Calhan, CO
These are really good nuts and enjoy them they just a little expensive for the size. They taste great and aren't too sweet which is great. I have purchased them multiple times because they are preferred by family members to other brands so I would recommend them to others but I would prefer that they cost less.
Woodside, NY
These honey roasted almonds from blue diamond are delicious. They are basically candy nuts. I wish that they came in a little bit of a larger container. Also it’s super easy to over indulge in these because they’re small and easy to eat however they are very calorie heavy and contain a lot of sugar.
A great buy, because they’re safe for me to eat they’re not roasted with Peanut Oil and they taste amazing! They’ve got just the right amount of flavor on them and honestly there’s nothing I’d change about them. The price is moderate and the packaging is simple yet nice. I’d buy these again any day!
Love these almonds. Honey roasted anything is my jam, but I'll always come back to these almonds. Wish the product size was bigger for the price, it's a small amount of product you're actually getting. Other than that, Blue Diamond almonds especially honey roasted, are the best almonds to munch on.
Paris, KY
Such a great snack. I have to put a handful in a bag or I will eat them all. They are fresh and always great. They are a little expensive, but all nuts are. Look out for coupons. You don't want to miss out on these just because of the price. I can usually find them at Walmart and even CVS.