BY BLUE DIAMOND #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds honey-sweet flavor with a hint of salt taste downright decadent. Hint: For an unbeatable treat toss them on ice cream

Almonds, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Honey, Salt And Corn Maltodextrin.

• Are this similar to the roasted peanuts? or mprr like can...1 Answers
Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted
  • "The are pretty good the smokehouse ones aredefinitely better tasting to me though the best salty snack!" in 1 review
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Everything from this company is amazing. I have no self control when it comes to any of their products. I tell myself it’s healthy but then i can easily finish off an entire package. The only downfall is price point. It is definitely worth the money, but unfortunately is a luxury item for myself.
Paige M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these almonds. The flavor is great, they’re fairly priced and the quality is excellent. I can find these at all of my local groceries (i.e. Farm Fresh, WalMart, and Food Lion). Compared to the stores brands, I usually do prefer this brand because of the quality.
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I love these almonds. They have nice flavor to it. I’m not sure if there is a product I could compare them to. I’m a repeat buyer of them and they always meet my expectations. Only downfall is once you eat a few of them they all seem to go missing.
Liah M.
I loveeee these! They’re very filling for a quick snack. They flavor is not too much honey but not too sweet either. The almonds are fresh and provide that perfect crunch! They’re also very affordable so I’ll recommend to All quick snackers!
Mollee W.
These nuts are such a treat. They do have some sugar in them so I would stay away from them if you're saying no to sugar. But they're yummy, heart-healthy and very filling for an afternoon snack. My kids including a toddler love them. We can sit down as a family of 5 and easily polish off you can in no time. They can be a little expensive so I usually try to get them when they're on sale at my local grocer but they're delicious and worth every penny.
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
I remember the first time I tried these, I had thought these were plain, but i was wrong as soon as i bit into these. These were amazing and very addicting. I looked for these everwhere i went after. I can only find these at one place now. The price is perfect considering the honey prices. Packaging is awesome as well. It first looked like it was the same as a plain almond package but they've changed it and I am happy.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Blue Diamond has by far the best honey roasted almonds! I could eat these all day long out of the can. The flavor is powerful in each crunchy bite! The almonds themselves aren't too nutty but have that almond bite to them. The powder is sweet but salty making it a perfect cross between the two. You get the taste of sweet honey but then get shocked with a deep smoked flavor. The cross is just brilliant!
Bailey N.
These almonds are so good. Plus, they’re addicting. I used to eat these all the time at school and in between races at track meets. They’re a go-to snack. And I love that they’re healthy for the most part!
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
These are the best! I grab a handful for when I’m hungry at work so it keeps me going. Gives me energy also and it’s my healthier alternative instead of chips. Super delicious! And I recommend these to anyone that love almonds.
💋Cara S.
These are one of my weaknesses! They are sooo tasty sweet! -BUT- that is actually a-ok because having nuts like almonds in your diet is a GOOD thing! So even though it tastes like you are doing something naughty, it is actually quite good for you! Yaaay! It's a WIN! - WIN!
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
Are this similar to the roasted peanuts? or mprr like candied almods?