Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Almonds Honey Roasted

Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted

Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds honey-sweet flavor with a hint of salt taste downright decadent. Hint: For an unbeatable treat toss them on ice cream

Almonds, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Honey, Salt And Corn Maltodextrin.

Are this similar to the roasted peanuts? or mprr like candied almods?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The are pretty good the smokehouse ones aredefinitely better tasting to me though the best salty snack!in reviews
Emmy S.
Blue Mounds, WI
Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted uploaded by Emmy S.
These are my new alternative to chocolate or candy to snack on during the day. I love the honey roasted flavor, the protein is enough to keep me from feeling hungry, and they don’t have a ton of calories.
Tina O.
San Francisco, CA
If you're looking for an easy healthy snack, this is the one! The almond is coated with the perfect amount of honey, where the almond doesn't come off as too strong and leaves the perfect amount of the almond taste itself.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
Every blue almond nuts is amazing, literally the only nuts I eat, I Love them so much, it's crazy, definetly met my expectations
Chrissy C.
Logan
I like this brand of almonds. I am not a big almond lover but I like these. I like peanuts a little better. Price point is good. Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Roasted
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
These are a good change from honey roasted peanuts. Sweet and salty flavor that is so intense! Lots of crunch and great quality!
Krista J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this flavor of Blue Diamond almonds. They are a great treat or snack. I also sometimes mix them with cheese or grapes. This is by far my favorite flavor of almonds they make. Plus my whole family enjoys them too.
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
This product is so delicious. I always snack kn these knowing that it’s kinda healthy. It’s sweet and salty at the same time.
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
Purchased at: CVS
These are one of my favorite almond flavors. They are sweet. These will start to stick together if opened for awhile (maybe a few weeks) but other than that they stay dry. You can usually find them on sale too which is cool. Very good sweet treat.
Mary C.
Florence, SC
The BEST snack! I am not a huge almond fan but I can eat a whole can in one sitting. The flavor that comes with the honey and roasting it just takes this to another level. If you are a snacker like me and my family this is worth a try!
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Yummy snack on the go. Definitely if you’re not in the mood from raw almonds. Also nice that part of your purchase goes toward honeybees. Will definitely repurchase!!