Blue Diamond Almonds Honey Nut-Thins Cracker Snacks Honey Cinnamon uploaded by Amy D.Blue Diamond Almonds Honey Nut-Thins Cracker Snacks Honey Cinnamon uploaded by Rachel N.

BY NUT-THINS

Blue Diamond® Almonds Honey Nut-Thins® Honey Cinnamon Cracker Snacks.

New.

Irresistible snacking!

Smart Eating!™.

Wheat & gluten free.

Naturally flavored.

Support honeybees. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel N.
Milledgeville, GA
Such a healthy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth! These flaky, sweet wafers are perfect for a small snack during a movie. They are wheat and gluten free. I bought these because I had a coupon and I will continue to buy them!
Courtney C.
Lavale, MD
I have a sweet tooth and when I'm craving something crunchy and sweet, these are my go to! Also, they're great with cream cheese or peanut butter. Perfect for anyone eating gluten-free too!
Meggie H.
These are some of my favorite crackers! They taste delicious and I purchase them from Fred Meyer. They are great. They have a lot of flavor with just honey and cinnamon, and they aren't bad for you!
Carolyn B.
These are heavenly! Non-GMO and gluten free-how can you resist?! I've purchased these numerous times and have to limit myself on how many I eat. If the box stays close-they'll all be gone in minutes. They are cinnamon sweet, but not too sweet. A crispy cracker, yet a dessert. Anyone I've introduced these to have been instantly hooked!
Lauren G.
Foodie Expert
These might be my new favorite snack. I am always looking for new healthier snack options. These are crispy and crunchy and full of flavor. The honey and cinnamon are not over powering. I like how the flavor a are on top of the cracker and not just baked in. It really satisfied my snack craving.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good and gluten free. They have an overpowering honey flavor but are good nevertheless. I will continue to buy this product but maybe in a different flavor.
Martha G.
Foodie Expert

I love these gluten free crackers! They're highly addictive and they're at a great price at Stater Bro's. I purchase these all the time. Delicious!
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing!!! They taste great and are healthy, while being low in calories. They are the perfect snack to satisfy a sweet tooth
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
Literally sitting here eating these..they are yummy!! perfect blend of cinnamon and honey...just the right amount of sweetness!!
Jeanette V.
Really good! These taste amazing and they are so healthy! Now they have 5 more flavored which all are pretty good.