Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds! They are the perfect sweet snack for long days of classes. These individual bags are nice, too, as they are super easy to grab on your way out the door! I am excited to try all of the other flavors that Blue Diamond has to offer!
Blair M.
King, NC
These almonds are so incredible! The flavor really does taste like a Caramel Macchiato! It is perfect for when you want something a little sweet and crunchy at the same time. These are a nice healthy snack for someone trying to watch their weight. My family loves them!
Madi B.
Foodie Expert
My two favorite things in one item! Taste great and make the perfect afternoon snack!!
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
I wasn't really into almonds until I tasted the blue diamond brand. They're much more fresh tasting and they are not bad for you either. The caramel macchiato flavor adds to the great flavor of the almond and balances it out perfectly. I would recommend
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These almonds were pretty good. They have that classic coffee flavored taste for things that actually aren't coffee. I wouldn't buy these again because of the price but they were a good snack to have around!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Foodie Expert
If you ever see these in the store and find the flavor interesting just buy this. You won't be sorry. These have such a pleasant flavor that I finish the bag maybe a little too fast.
Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
Foodie Expert
These are actually disgusting and I don't really recommend them to anybody OK
Carolyn S.
I don't know how many people have actually had the chance to try these...but they are amazing. I bought them at my local Sams Club and I carry a pack with me everywhere. They are a dessert/pick me up in a sleeve. Everyone should try them. AMAZING!!!
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
I didn't like this flavor very much. it was way too sweet and just tasted fake
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
What can i say i really love almonds the packaging is very convinient they are pretty healthy so that is alaways a plus