Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Trinity M.
La Quinta, CA
So amazing !!! I'm a huge coffee lover so this is just the perfect snack to drive to work and have with my morning coffee
Reema S.
Sacramento, CA
Strong flavor of coffee. I'm not a fan of bitter taste almond. I like other flavor almond more than these particular one.
Jamie F.
North Port, FL
My daughter puts this in Greek yogurt. I prefer them alone as a snack. These are a great snack and are a healthy choice
sheyla c.
Bonita, CA
What can i say i really love almonds the packaging is very convinient they are pretty healthy so that is alaways a plus
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL
These are absolutely delicious! I love keeping these in my purse for when I need a little pick me up during the day.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
I use this product in my salads. Its a great flavor enhancer and a great way to add protein. Great taste and texture.
Rachel H.
Strasburg
This is a great product!! It is has great quality and for a great price! It taste good and is a perfect for snacking
Diamond O.
Townsend, DE
Two of my most favorite things almonds and caramel! Blue Diamond almonds are the only brand I eat, they're perfect!
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
I expected these to taste better, but unfortunately I couldn't get behind them. The caramel flavor tasted "burnt".
Charle D.
Austin, TX
THESE ARE SO GOOD. They are salty and sweet at the same time and satisfy any craving I have. Definitely recommend.