Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ
Foodie Expert
I've only had these once but I would really like to try them again one day soon!!!
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
These are SO GOOD! if you like almonds and coffee, these are definitely for you.
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Caramel worked perfect with these and on top of that no wait at all best kind
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love almonds and coffee so for,them to l them together made it even better.
Kelli Z.
Visalia, CA
One word.. AMAZING. I could eat these all day. As a matter of fact, I have!
Elizabeth A.
Well this are my best kind of nuts to eat while on the go. because are sweet but not too much so are perfect for eat when you are walking or doing something, are sprensives but it really taste good I recommend but if you don't wanna spend a lot better buy others
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds! They are the perfect sweet snack for long days of classes. These individual bags are nice, too, as they are super easy to grab on your way out the door! I am excited to try all of the other flavors that Blue Diamond has to offer!
Blair M.
King, NC
These almonds are so incredible! The flavor really does taste like a Caramel Macchiato! It is perfect for when you want something a little sweet and crunchy at the same time. These are a nice healthy snack for someone trying to watch their weight. My family loves them!
Nicole S.
Foodie Expert
Caramel macchiato is my fav flavor. I love to serve this with cookies and other sweets as a healthy alternative.
Kaitlyn V.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big nut fan but I love these and the flavors they have! I also love that you can get them in a small bag. It is easy to carry around and through in your bag/purse for an affordable, delicious snack. I would highly recommended for those that are constantly on the go.