Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Kirstyn H.
Dunnsville, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this! I could eat this all day long and not get tired of it. Its got an amzing taste
Claudia M.
Ese are my favorite 😍 ! I love! They are excellent to calm my anxiety ! I recommend ❤️❤️
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
These are interesting, sweet and kind of bitter like coffee. I didn't really like them at first but they slowly grew on me.
Liz M.
Wilmington , CA
These are surprisingly good. Hey have just the right amount of sweetness. However, for the price I rather get something else or regular almonds to which k can use to make a trail mix. That's not saying that you can't do that with These because you can definitely do that.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Foodie Expert
Caramel Macchiato is for sure my favorite coffee drink so this flavor is a no Brainer to try and it did not disappoint. I love the little bags perfect for on the go and snacking in class.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Foodie Expert
If you ever see these in the store and find the flavor interesting just buy this. You won't be sorry. These have such a pleasant flavor that I finish the bag maybe a little too fast.
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These almonds were pretty good. They have that classic coffee flavored taste for things that actually aren't coffee. I wouldn't buy these again because of the price but they were a good snack to have around!
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
I wasn't really into almonds until I tasted the blue diamond brand. They're much more fresh tasting and they are not bad for you either. The caramel macchiato flavor adds to the great flavor of the almond and balances it out perfectly. I would recommend
Madi B.
Foodie Expert
My two favorite things in one item! Taste great and make the perfect afternoon snack!!
Blair M.
King, NC
These almonds are so incredible! The flavor really does taste like a Caramel Macchiato! It is perfect for when you want something a little sweet and crunchy at the same time. These are a nice healthy snack for someone trying to watch their weight. My family loves them!