Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #94 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Burlington, VT
I don't know if nuts are still healthy if you cover them in sugar. But these are so good I almost don't care.
Anna C.
Anna C.
McIntyre
Haven't tried this product yet but it sounds very good and next time I go to the store I'm going to find them
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
I love blue diamond almonds for a quick on the go snack I always keep a pack on my desk and in my bag handy.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Portland, OR
I love almonds and I love coffee and what better way to eat them but together amazing whoever thought of it
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Bear, DE
These nuts are delicious!! I often get them in a 100 calorie pack so I don't eat the entire bag. So good!!
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
This is so delicious! I love that it is a nut but feels like you are cheating and having something sweet
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Lafayette, IN
I could eat these all day. I had them in a gift basket I received and then ordered online. Priced well.
krizia a.
krizia a.
They are so yummy not only caramel but the sea salt are awsome too they are really good to snack around
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
These taste so yummy and delicious. My son loves them which is a plus. And there so easy to grab and go
Christina T.
Christina T.
These almonds have a light coating of flavor that is delicious I wish I knew about these years ago.