Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Madi B.
Foodie Expert
My two favorite things in one item! Taste great and make the perfect afternoon snack!!
Jenni S.
Pocatello, ID
I am usually just a good old plain almond girl but these were surprisingly very good! The only complaint is expensive especially for what you get!
Blair M.
King, NC
These almonds are so incredible! The flavor really does taste like a Caramel Macchiato! It is perfect for when you want something a little sweet and crunchy at the same time. These are a nice healthy snack for someone trying to watch their weight. My family loves them!
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
What can i say i really love almonds the packaging is very convinient they are pretty healthy so that is alaways a plus
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds! They are the perfect sweet snack for long days of classes. These individual bags are nice, too, as they are super easy to grab on your way out the door! I am excited to try all of the other flavors that Blue Diamond has to offer!
Claudia M.
Ese are my favorite 😍 ! I love! They are excellent to calm my anxiety ! I recommend ❤️❤️
Kaitlyn V.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big nut fan but I love these and the flavors they have! I also love that you can get them in a small bag. It is easy to carry around and through in your bag/purse for an affordable, delicious snack. I would highly recommended for those that are constantly on the go.
Liz M.
Wilmington , CA
These are surprisingly good. Hey have just the right amount of sweetness. However, for the price I rather get something else or regular almonds to which k can use to make a trail mix. That's not saying that you can't do that with These because you can definitely do that.
nicole n.
The perfect pick me up when i am craving coffee, i love it. The perfecy mix of nuts and caramel.
Elizabeth A.
Well this are my best kind of nuts to eat while on the go. because are sweet but not too much so are perfect for eat when you are walking or doing something, are sprensives but it really taste good I recommend but if you don't wanna spend a lot better buy others