Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #94 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Reema S.
Reema S.
Sacramento, CA
Strong flavor of coffee. I'm not a fan of bitter taste almond. I like other flavor almond more than these particular one.
sheyla c.
sheyla c.
San Ysidro, CA
What can i say i really love almonds the packaging is very convinient they are pretty healthy so that is alaways a plus
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
I use this product in my salads. Its a great flavor enhancer and a great way to add protein. Great taste and texture.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL
These are absolutely delicious! I love keeping these in my purse for when I need a little pick me up during the day.
Diamond O.
Diamond O.
Townsend, DE
Two of my most favorite things almonds and caramel! Blue Diamond almonds are the only brand I eat, they're perfect!
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Excellent, prpteins for brunch delicious, its quality , by cotsco ans waltmart, price economy, very very delicious.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Canyon Country, CA
I expected these to taste better, but unfortunately I couldn't get behind them. The caramel flavor tasted "burnt".
Charle D.
Charle D.
Dallas, TX
THESE ARE SO GOOD. They are salty and sweet at the same time and satisfy any craving I have. Definitely recommend.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
Really good flavor. they make amazing little snacks for road trips, filed trips, and even just as a simple snack
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Caramel macchiato is my fav flavor. I love to serve this with cookies and other sweets as a healthy alternative.