Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #94 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love these little grab and go bags. not only do you get the protein of the almonds but it also has a wonderful coffee flavor that is awesome.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Tastes like my favorite coffee drink & I have zero guilt about eating it. Nuts are chock full of nutrients. They are great for heart health!
brenda a.
brenda a.
This are my go to snack. i can take it everywhere and they taste delicious. I always have extras at home because my kids love it as well.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
These are amazing treats. I could eat these all day. They are sweet and the cameral tastes great. They're perfect for on the go
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
It's so delicious... I línea because when you hace diet for a long time you need sometime especial for eating... like a seeds.
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Mmmmm always try to keep some of these around for snacks! Not only do they taste great but are great for curbing your appetite
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I love these almonds it's not too sweet and not to salty. Just right. And affordable. I buy mine from Walmart as well as Vons
Ana P.
Ana P.
Orlando, FL
I usually get the little packages are really comfortable to me and my kids I have to say that they taste pretty good too tho.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Love these things! I keep a box at work to keep me away from the vending machine. The chocolate dusted ones are amazing too.
Raina R.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
These are interesting, sweet and kind of bitter like coffee. I didn't really like them at first but they slowly grew on me.