Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Joyce N.
Garland, TX
If you ever see these in the store and find the flavor interesting just buy this. You won't be sorry. These have such a pleasant flavor that I finish the bag maybe a little too fast.
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These almonds were pretty good. They have that classic coffee flavored taste for things that actually aren't coffee. I wouldn't buy these again because of the price but they were a good snack to have around!
peggy s.
Spencer, TN
Blue Diamond Almonds is something that we keep around a lot. They're delicious and they're good for you so at night, it's one of the things we snack one while watching television. We've ate these for years and I would recommend them to anyone. They're good to eat and good for your heart
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
These were pretty tasty, didn't have a bitter immitation coffee flavor. The caffeine it claims to have doesn't do much, so don't expect the same effects as an actual drink.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, CA
These snacks are really good in the go whenever it will stop you from starving their not a big difference but they are good easy and quick yes it meet my expectations yes I would recommend this
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
I love grabbing a bag of Blue Diamond Almonds on my way out the door. It is good for me, and is just as good if not better than any other name brand I can find at Walmart or publix. It is affordable and so tasty. Everyone should eat some Blue Diamond brand nuts. :)
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
A handful of almonds everyday is something I swear by. And luckily,almonds come in a variety of different flavors. These are my favorite. Sweet and crunchy and great to throw in my lunch when I'm in a hurry. They are expensive, but all healthy nuts are!
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Caramel Macchiato is for sure my favorite coffee drink so this flavor is a no Brainer to try and it did not disappoint. I love the little bags perfect for on the go and snacking in class.
Carolyn S.
I don't know how many people have actually had the chance to try these...but they are amazing. I bought them at my local Sams Club and I carry a pack with me everywhere. They are a dessert/pick me up in a sleeve. Everyone should try them. AMAZING!!!
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
I love blue diamond almonds..One day I made a mistake of buying a generic brand of raw almonds and you may think they're just almonds. But the flavor and crunch difference is crazy.