Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Anna T.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I love almonds and I love coffee and what better way to eat them but together amazing whoever thought of it
Claudia M.
Ese are my favorite 😍 ! I love! They are excellent to calm my anxiety ! I recommend ❤️❤️
Kaitlyn V.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big nut fan but I love these and the flavors they have! I also love that you can get them in a small bag. It is easy to carry around and through in your bag/purse for an affordable, delicious snack. I would highly recommended for those that are constantly on the go.
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious! I love that it is a nut but feels like you are cheating and having something sweet
nicole n.
The perfect pick me up when i am craving coffee, i love it. The perfecy mix of nuts and caramel.
brenda a.
Foodie Expert
This are my go to snack. i can take it everywhere and they taste delicious. I always have extras at home because my kids love it as well.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Foodie Expert
Caramel Macchiato is for sure my favorite coffee drink so this flavor is a no Brainer to try and it did not disappoint. I love the little bags perfect for on the go and snacking in class.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
These are interesting, sweet and kind of bitter like coffee. I didn't really like them at first but they slowly grew on me.
Elizabeth A.
Well this are my best kind of nuts to eat while on the go. because are sweet but not too much so are perfect for eat when you are walking or doing something, are sprensives but it really taste good I recommend but if you don't wanna spend a lot better buy others
Liz M.
Wilmington , CA
These are surprisingly good. Hey have just the right amount of sweetness. However, for the price I rather get something else or regular almonds to which k can use to make a trail mix. That's not saying that you can't do that with These because you can definitely do that.