Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
I love blue diamond almonds..One day I made a mistake of buying a generic brand of raw almonds and you may think they're just almonds. But the flavor and crunch difference is crazy.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Lewisville, TX
Who doesn't love the taste of a nice creamy caramel macchiato?! And now combining the warming taste with a nice cup of caramel macchiato as one snack? Sign me up! These are AMAZING!
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
These almonds are by far the best I would highly recommend you try them. I enjoy them very much any time in the morning afternoons for a lunch snack. Or when I get the munchies.
Amberle A.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
These were pretty tasty, didn't have a bitter immitation coffee flavor. The caffeine it claims to have doesn't do much, so don't expect the same effects as an actual drink.
Tayma G.
Tayma G.
These are so amazing. I have no words to describe how crunchy they are and the taste will have you drooling. Honestly the best and my entire family enjoys them.
Shawnice Z.
Shawnice Z.
These are my favorite for a quick snack between meals. They are also great to pack in a lunch. The blend is great and doesn't need any sort of improvement.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Joplin, MO
Perfect Caramel coffee flavor, such rich and smooth almonds. These snack bags are a great Size for a quick treat, packed with protein to keep you going
Jenny Q.
Jenny Q.
Santa Rosa, TX
These were horrible. I thought they would taste similar to my favorite Starbucks drink but I was super wrong. They just tasted like old wannabe sugar.
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Amazing ! It's a combination of my two favorite things almonds and caramel macchiato. I love the size of the bags I can pack one for lunch everyday.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Pocatello, ID
I am usually just a good old plain almond girl but these were surprisingly very good! The only complaint is expensive especially for what you get!