Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Megan W.
Megan W.
I'm a coffee nut (pun fully intended) but I can't say I enjoyed these. I thought I would since caramel macchiato is my go to beverage but these just didn't taste like it. Just tasted like someone spilt coffee on some almonds?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rock Hill, SC
We all love Asian food so of course we love this flavor. It's delicious! A little on the pricey side plus once you start it's really hard to stop so they don't last long! But still delicious none the less. :)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
DISGUSTING!!!!! I did not like this at all. It tasted really funny. I. Don't think macchiato is a good flavor to put on an almond anyway! Do not recommend to anyone unless they are a fan of caramel macchiato
Christa M.
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These almonds were pretty good. They have that classic coffee flavored taste for things that actually aren't coffee. I wouldn't buy these again because of the price but they were a good snack to have around!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Henrico, VA
These are great! They are portion control packs and around 100 calories. I usually buy them a whole sale store like SAMs club. Very tasty and cure that "sweet tooth" with out getting off track of dieting
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This flavor of Blue Diamond almonds is beyond delicious! I love that I can get my protein in through eating the almonds without having to sacrifice flavor! This is a great snack for an on the go treat!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
These snacks are really good in the go whenever it will stop you from starving their not a big difference but they are good easy and quick yes it meet my expectations yes I would recommend this
amber f.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Caramel Macchiato is for sure my favorite coffee drink so this flavor is a no Brainer to try and it did not disappoint. I love the little bags perfect for on the go and snacking in class.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I love to eat almonds when I'm on my health kicks. And I love The caramel macchiato flavor because they remind me of a fattening Starbucks drink that I can't have while on a diet. Lol
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
If you ever see these in the store and find the flavor interesting just buy this. You won't be sorry. These have such a pleasant flavor that I finish the bag maybe a little too fast.