Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #94 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
This is such a yummy almond brand. I love the taste and it is super healthy. I purchase mine at Walmart and it is affordable. It meets every expectation. I recommend this item to anyone. Low carb eaters should def purchase this item for a low carb snack.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
I wasn't really into almonds until I tasted the blue diamond brand. They're much more fresh tasting and they are not bad for you either. The caramel macchiato flavor adds to the great flavor of the almond and balances it out perfectly. I would recommend
georgia b.
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
A handful of almonds everyday is something I swear by. And luckily,almonds come in a variety of different flavors. These are my favorite. Sweet and crunchy and great to throw in my lunch when I'm in a hurry. They are expensive, but all healthy nuts are!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love these almonds! They are the perfect sweet snack for long days of classes. These individual bags are nice, too, as they are super easy to grab on your way out the door! I am excited to try all of the other flavors that Blue Diamond has to offer!
Cas H.
Cas H.
These are the best. I love that they are snack size and easy to grab and go. The caramel is just a huge plus! Almonds are always my go to NUT, my absolute favorite, so having different kinds to choose from is absolutely amazing on every single level.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
I don't know how many people have actually had the chance to try these...but they are amazing. I bought them at my local Sams Club and I carry a pack with me everywhere. They are a dessert/pick me up in a sleeve. Everyone should try them. AMAZING!!!
Vee S.
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
I live these and the dark chocolate ones for a quick pre-workout snack or post workout snack. Great taste not too sugary. The coffee flavor is great and they have many health benefits since they are good source of fiber. I recommend to many friends.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
These are just so tasty! I like them because they satisfy my sweet tooth while keeping me from eating a king size candy bar. I also have a hard time keeping my blood sugar high enough, so I keep them in my purse and work bag for emergencies!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Smyrna, DE
Love these so much! Such a good sweet snack to get me through the 2 o clock drag in the office. The serving size is perfect as well. Just enough to hold me over but not to much to ruin dinner. Love these and recommend to lots of people!
cloe g.
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
These almonds are super delicious! My roommates and i enjoyed eating them all 😋 I really recommend anyone to order these almonds just because it's a great snack & it's super easy to grab and go! Plus, who doesn't love almonds?