Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Andressa S.
Esse concerteza é o meu favorito, adoro o sabor DE caramelo machiatto, quando compro não duvido com ninguém porque é o meu favorito
Lindsay s.
One of my favorite and the best line of crackers isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
yelipce m.
This brand almonds I like... Although I prefer eating pistachios sometimes I eat almonds with yogurt and this brand is good.
Taylor M.
Ontario
This chocolate is mouth watering I lover the almonds in it! When I get a chance I do but some but I find it's a bit to pricey
the truth have much curious to try them I have heard they are very tasty and have a special flavor but not come to try them
Silvia U.
OMG! Its delicious! The sweet of caramel with the macchiato combinated with almonds are PERFECT! I love this product.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Le bon goût d'amande rôtie de blue diamond allier au goût du caramel , j'en est tout simplement l'eau à la bouche
Alexis d.
I would looooove to try the flavor. I know this brand is really good but have only ever tried their plain almonds
sarhai l.
canada
Blue diamon almonds
Caramelo macchiato 12&1.5 oz . Bags
Blue diamon almonds
Caramelo macchiato 12-1.5 oz bags
Gabriela B.
os produtos são muito gostosos e de muito boa qualidade vale muito a pena se deliciar com essas gostosuras .