Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #94 in Nuts & Seeds

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Alexis d.
Alexis d.
I would looooove to try the flavor. I know this brand is really good but have only ever tried their plain almonds
Eric S.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Le bon goût d'amande rôtie de blue diamond allier au goût du caramel , j'en est tout simplement l'eau à la bouche
sarhai l.
Blue diamon almonds
Caramelo macchiato 12-1.5 oz bags
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
I love their flavored almonds. Each flavor is a different experience. They make healthy decisions easy
Tiare A.
Tiare A.
No he probado este producto, espero que algun dia lo llegue a probar, a ver cuando sera ese dia
Clleany A.
Clleany A.
Goiânia Goiás
Maravilhoso Mara mesmo delicioso... muito bons mesmo. ...... super bom mesmo... ummmmm
Isobel W.
Isobel W.
Chelmsford , Essex
I thought I would give these a try as a new interesting snack to break up the day and usual go-tos. I love nuts and have a sweet tooth so thought they would be great. I was wrong. These taste like chemical coated almonds. And the almonds aren't that great either. Stick to plain nuts, they are delicious and good for you . These are neither.
Jamalys G.
Jamalys G.
My fiance bought these the last time we took a long drive did not like them as much as he did
Silvia U.
Silvia U.
OMG! Its delicious! The sweet of caramel with the macchiato combinated with almonds are PERFECT! I love this product.
I am a fan of almonds, besides being healthy and delicious. I love it when they are covered with chocolate because with like an explosion of flavor