Blue Diamond® Almonds Caramel Macchiato 12-1.5 oz. Bags uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Contains 38mg of caffeine per package. see more...

Andrea J.
These little almonds are far from a healthy snack. In fact, they're almost sinful. If I could just limit myself to a couple, it would be fine, but once I dive into this sugary, sweet, and crunchy snack, I find myself going and going and going. So delicious, would definitely recommend
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
A handful of almonds everyday is something I swear by. And luckily,almonds come in a variety of different flavors. These are my favorite. Sweet and crunchy and great to throw in my lunch when I'm in a hurry. They are expensive, but all healthy nuts are!
Isobel W.
Chelmsford , Essex
Foodie Expert
I thought I would give these a try as a new interesting snack to break up the day and usual go-tos. I love nuts and have a sweet tooth so thought they would be great. I was wrong. These taste like chemical coated almonds. And the almonds aren't that great either. Stick to plain nuts, they are delicious and good for you . These are neither.
Andressa S.
Esse concerteza é o meu favorito, adoro o sabor DE caramelo machiatto, quando compro não duvido com ninguém porque é o meu favorito
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite and the best line of crackers isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
Jamalys G.
Foodie Expert
My fiance bought these the last time we took a long drive did not like them as much as he did
Clleany A.
Goiânia Goiás
Maravilhoso Mara mesmo delicioso... muito bons mesmo. ...... super bom mesmo... ummmmm
I am a fan of almonds, besides being healthy and delicious. I love it when they are covered with chocolate because with like an explosion of flavor

sarhai l.
canada
Blue diamon almonds
Caramelo macchiato 12&1.5 oz . Bags
Blue diamon almonds
Caramelo macchiato 12-1.5 oz bags
Miguel P.
Hey, this is vegan! And nice, not too sweet to me. A nice snack with protein, fat and carbs.
Carmel color is a common food coloring and flavoring that is usually derived from corn. It is derived from vegetable sources, and is considered vegan. It is used in soft drinks, baked goods, candy, ice cream, and meats to impart a brown color, and also as a flavoring; the maltodextrin is from corn.